• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A JTTW & Abilities CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was against 1-A originally and nothing has really changed my mind here.
Wouldn't count? The explanation I gave originally still fits here. Recursion of their base universe isn't more than Low 1-C.
Thank you for helping out. We should probably apply what you have accepted then, or close this thread if nothing needs to be changed to the current JTTW statistics based on it.

Thank you for helping out. We should probably apply what you have accepted then, or close this thread if nothing needs to be changed to the current JTTW statistics based on it.
I have no issues with applying what has been accepted by Elizzha and Planck that is not regarding the Tier 1 Stuff.
Wouldn't count? The explanation I gave originally still fits here. Recursion of their base universe isn't more than Low 1-C.
Except for the fact each higher universe would view the last as less than dust and sand.

Last edited:
I have no issues with applying what has been accepted by Elizzha and Planck that is not regarding the Tier 1 Stuff.
My apologies to Planck69 for forgetting that he also helped out here earlier. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Which changes in this thread have been accepted by Qawsedf234, Elizhaa, and Planck69, and other staff members, more specifically?

My apologies to Planck69 for forgetting that he also helped out here earlier. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Which changes in this thread have been accepted by Qawsedf234, Elizhaa, and Planck69, and other staff members, more specifically?
Idk about Qawsed, but Infinite Speed, Infinite lifting Strength & 3-A, likely Low 2-C to 2-C Tiering

Idk about Qawsed, but Infinite Speed, Infinite lifting Strength & 3-A, likely Low 2-C to 2-C Tiering
@Qawsedf234 @Elizhaa @Planck69

Does this seem acceptable to you?

I wanted to ask, but assuming that each universe is like 2A, if there's an infinite recursion (in which each following universe views the previous as a grain of sand), then why is there even any contention?

Oh god, this is still going on?

Has the discussion moved on from whether or not the recursion is valid or nah? If so, what's the current issue?

Oh god, this is still going on?

Has the discussion moved on from whether or not the recursion is valid or nah? If so, what's the current issue?
Pain does not believe there is a recursion and Qawsdef does believe there is a recursion, however, he does not think higher worlds having lower worlds in grains of sand is enough for High 1-B.

I've read through the arguments before and I'm still alright with a recursion. As for their tiering, I'm neutral on that. I had said that it was High 1-B but Qawdsef made good points the last time this was discussed and I was here.

Pain does not believe there is a recursion and Qawsdef does believe there is a recursion, however, he does not think higher worlds having lower worlds in grains of sand is enough for High 1-B.
Did Qawsdef ever say why he didn't think it was enough? To clarify, I haven't been able to find his arguments yet, and the thread being 5 pages long makes it so that I don't really want to. But if you could link it to me, that'd be great (and yes, I know that I'm basically just asking you to look through 5 pages of content for me).

I've read through the arguments before and I'm still alright with a recursion.
Can you tag the scan that proves recursion or explain why you agree with it, cause I dont see anything that really suggests it, as far as I have seen in this thread

I feel that what's there in the given quotes from the beginning of the thread should be enough to reason out recursion (that the base source materials the novel draws heavily from for its concepts has outright recursive worlds is a good support, though obviously not to be used as proof here in and of itself). Ultimately, this comes down to our interpretations and proof requirements differing. Which is why I'd prefer to get more eyes on this to settle the matter rather than needlessly going back and forth on it.

If knowledgeable members write easy to understand explanations of the arguments for and against the suggested upgrades here, I can ask for more staff input afterwards if you wish.

I feel that what's there in the given quotes from the beginning of the thread should be enough to reason out recursion (that the base source materials the novel draws heavily from for its concepts has outright recursive worlds is a good support, though obviously not to be used as proof here in and of itself). Ultimately, this comes down to our interpretations and proof requirements differing. Which is why I'd prefer to get more eyes on this to settle the matter rather than needlessly going back and forth on it.
If knowledgeable members write easy to understand explanations of the arguments for and against the suggested upgrades here, I can ask for more staff input afterwards if you wish.

Well, if nobody is willing to help out with my request, we might as well close this thread, as nothing will most likely happen here in that case.

Okay. I will do close this then.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

However, I am not sure if it is a good idea to repeat this thread or not, given that it largely seems to already have been rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back