• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so I have a few questions and my friend also wanted me to make a thread about transduality, so I thought I’d do it with this. I got like 2 answers for my questions but I was never really given any good reason from what I saw, so I thought that I should post it here and see

my questions:

1. I’m going to assume that principles and concepts are the same. So, does transcending the principle of dimensionality get you to 1-A? If not, then I’d like a good reason as to why.

2. If that doesn’t work out, then does transcending the principles/concepts time, space and dimensionality get you to 1-A? I see it as the same thing as “existing beyond all extensions of the concepts (space and time) which they transcend.” And of course, the thing doing all of this would be an abstract being.

My friends question:

Does transduality get you to 1-A? If not, then why?

1. I guess not , why ? , Our wiki didn't allowed that you need more context and concept of dimension mean nothing without evidence to explain how the dimension in question work.

2.the answer it does like " transcending concept of dimension doesn't grant you 1-A" , the reason same as above.

Honestly 1 and 2 is literally same thing.

3. Depending on type.

Waiting for Sus to answer your questions again
lmaoo
1. I’m going to assume that principles and concepts are the same. So, does transcending the principle of dimensionality get you to 1-A? If not, then I’d like a good reason as to why.
how many times did i answer this ? jeez dude, if there's no feats and context, no
2. If that doesn’t work out, then does transcending the principles/concepts time, space and dimensionality get you to 1-A? I see it as the same thing as “existing beyond all extensions of the concepts (space and time) which they transcend.” And of course, the thing doing all of this would be an abstract being.
as before
types 1 and 2 doesn't, types 3 and 4 does.

These are supposed to be specific answers, wasn't really answered. Darksmash also is pretty much right, it's case by case but I'll explain I suppose.
1. I’m going to assume that principles and concepts are the same.
Not necessarily, concepts have a general form of existence that can span on any level, for example I can utilize the concept of dimensions, but it would only extend to the dimensionality shown inverse, hell, a concept doesn't even have to be omnipresent, that's why there's different conceptual types. (None really fit a principle.)
A principle on the other hand, is the basis and foundation of every concept that exists or does not exist, without principle there are no concepts. (Not like it matters because principle manipulation is not an ability here.) Basically a principle is the system while the concepts are just the workers.
So, does transcending the principle of dimensionality get you to 1-A? If not, then I’d like a good reason as to why.
It does, under the correct circumstances. Let's say a verse has an unknown amount of higher dimensions (directly said, no vague statements.), it could get low 1-A, because the principle would extend it's system to an unquantifiable amount, and you by transcending this principle would see the general systemization of higher layers of uncountable infinite as [likely] insignificant or a tool. However this is theoretical, and often times hard to justify.

A reason as to why not? Simple. Simply "transcending" a system doesn't automatically prove your entirely separate it from it. You can transcend the concept of it on a singular level and it would only get you a single higher layer above the verse. (Number 2 was answered by this as well.
Type 3 (True General Transduality): A state of being which is qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of binary logic or duality at any level, including the conceptual, standing beyond the scope of all dual systems and concepts regardless of how complex they are. Such characters typically exist as contradictions within the context of their setting, and abide to dialetheic systems of logic, or are portrayed as existing within a state of single, indivisible wholeness bereft of any separation. As space and time themselves can be considered a duality, as well as the distinction between being within/outside spatio-temporal dimensionality’s limitations, this type is reserved for 1-A characters and up.

Type 4 (Plurality): A state of being which is qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of even the distinction between duality and transduality. Such characters will usually not obey the laws of normal logic at any level, and will obey completely different systems of logic altogether, up to and including those states which are beyond human comprehension. A basic example of Plurality is characters whose fundamental nature operates under many-valued or certain kinds of non-classical logic, where many different values can exist that are not true or false, 0/1/2, or any dichotomies in between. However, simply being able to use many-valued logic in a feat context does not qualify a character for this type, such characters must demonstrate true qualitative superiority to all types of dual distinctions. Naturally, only 1-A characters and up can have this type, as it exists outside all possible dual distinctions.
Depends how their transduality is actually shown to work.

These are supposed to be specific answers, wasn't really answered. Darksmash also is pretty much right, it's case by case but I'll explain I suppose.

Not necessarily, concepts have a general form of existence that can span on any level, for example I can utilize the concept of dimensions, but it would only extend to the dimensionality shown inverse, hell, a concept doesn't even have to be omnipresent, that's why there's different types of conceptual types. (None really fit a principle.)
A principle on the other hand, is the basis and foundation of every concept that exists or does not exist, without principle there are no concepts. (Not like it matters because principle manipulation is not an ability here.) Basically a principle is the system while the concepts are just the workers.

It does, under the correct circumstances. Let's say a verse has an unknown amount of higher dimensions (directly said, no vague statements.), it could get low 1-A, because the principle would extend it's system to an unquantifiable amount, and you by transcending this principle would see the general systemization of higher layers of uncountable infinite as [likely] insignificant or a tool. However this is theoretical, and often times hard to justify.

A reason as to why not? Simple. Simply "transcending" a system doesn't automatically prove your entirely separate it from it. You can transcend the concept of it on a singular level and it would only get you a single higher layer above the verse. (Number 2 was answered by this as well.

Depends how their transduality is actually shown to work.
i didn't explain in detail because this is the 6th time he asks the same questions 😟

Thanks, that makes sense I guess. So types 3 and 4 are the only types that give you outer for transduality?

On that note, wouldn’t a dimension instantly view another dimension as mere fiction if it had context saying that there are different levels of dimensions? So it wouldn’t all be on a single scale and instead it would be like 1D, 2D, 3D, ect..
what are your thoughts on that?

Thanks, that makes sense I guess. So types 3 and 4 are the only types that give you outer for transduality?

On that note, wouldn’t a dimension instantly view another dimension as mere fiction if it had context saying that there are different levels of dimensions? So it wouldn’t all be on a single scale and instead it would be like 1D, 2D, 3D, ect..
No, even if the contexts says higher level of realities, it wouldn't still grant stuff like that, it would need much more.

it needs context of qualitative superiority (aleph one^)

Isn’t it said on irrelevant speed?

Irrelevant (Characters beyond, and qualitatively superior to, the concepts of dimensions of time and space themselves. Meaning: Tier 1-A and above.)

transcending dimensions of time and space is tier 1-A. That’s the same thing as transcending dimensionality, time, and space, is it not?

Isn’t it said on irrelevant speed?

Irrelevant (Characters beyond, and qualitatively superior to, the concepts of dimensions of time and space themselves. Meaning: Tier 1-A and above.)

transcending dimensions of time and space is tier 1-A. That’s the same thing as transcending dimensionality, time, and space, is it not?
that's being beyond all dimensional scale
being beyond linear time is immeasurable

Back