• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A and Large Size

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the policy you choose. you have to be very specific regarding the definition of size in this wiki and explain it's not fixed based on the real concept.

This thread would not exist if you would have done so from the beginning.

@Prospect

This thread's existence has nothing to do with me. I wasn't even present when Type 11 was originally removed.

I base everything I do off of fictional concepts, not real life ones. That's been apparent from the beginning, it's shown in everything I do. Were I basing this off reality, I would have dismantled dimensional tiering the moment I arrived, since in physics, dimensions don't work that way. But I didn't and I don't plan to anytime soon. So, if this conversation is done, the thread can be closed.

@Matthew

Thank you.

@Sera

Okay, but we probably need another revision thread for discussing which 1-A characters that should have the ability added to them.

I would appreciate if you link to it here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back