• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-3-0) Boyfriend VS Slime: Friday Night Fantasy

Idk, as someone who played the Epic Battle Fantasy series, I recall that just having an AP advantage is enough for even a complete moron who thought the sun was a freaking fireball in the sky to take care of them. Given the mentality of the characters are usually the same regardless of the game they're in... I don't think rolling the dice is going to allow the slimes with too many opportunities of winning.

Granted BF typically starts not by getting into fisticuffs but rather singing like he's K.K. Slider, which isn't a good way to fight anyone, but at the same time, slimes are literally domesticated by NPCs, whose do-nothing nature is literally canon to the series as opposed to just a meta thing, so...

Yeah, I think BF is more likely to win than losing.

slimes are literally domesticated by NPCs, whose do-nothing nature is literally canon to the series as opposed to just a meta thing, so...
I don't really see how this even has anything to do with the fight. Granted, they are prone to attack when engaging in a fight with them, and I don't think Boyfriend singing at them will do anything to tame them at all due to their animalistic nature.

Regardless, vote counted.

I don't really see how this even has anything to do with the fight.
That's kinda the thing... Sure, slimes can hide in bushes (although they don't do that in battles for some reason), but can you name a lower blow to their intelligence stat (which, by the way, is a stat listed in every character profile) than being domesticated by people who do nothing out of coded incapability of independent thought?

I already know they are canonically generic RPG enemies who do random moves, but unlike Boyfriend who we never see fighting, the slimes have been in many fights with the party even if all they do is just leap to attack with the chance of poisoning or slime transmutation on contact.

I already know they are canonically generic RPG enemies who do random moves, but unlike Boyfriend who we never see fighting, the slimes have been in many fights with the party even if all they do is just leap to attack with the chance of poisoning or slime transmutation on contact.
Define "many fights" because they basically just get killed if the party decides to fight with them when interacting with them in the overworld.

Define "many fights" because they basically just get killed if the party decides to fight with them when interacting with them in the overworld.
The party literally gets into fights in with them in every single game aside from 2 to gain EXP, even if they lose. Still, putting up a challenge for them even when losing is better than not fighting at all.

Back