• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-0-0) Timmy Turner VS Cirno: Fairly Odd Bakas

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Figured I'd try to make another thematic matchup now that I've revised FOP. And what better way than to put an average kid with fairies who's academically poor up against an egotistical fairy who is pretty much an idiot?

Speed is equalized, Base Timmy and Tanned Cirno are used, and the battle takes place at the Frozen Lake. Both start 10 meters apart from each other, and Timmy has access to Cosmo and Wanda.

Who wins?

Average kid who no one understands: 1 (Arkansalter2)

Baka, baka~! Baka, baka~! Baka, baka~!:

Crocker comes by and captures Cosmo, Wanda, and Cirno while also giving everyone an F for failing math class:

Last edited:
Ah, right. Thought it was only for the high tiers getting massively upgraded, but I had no idea the lower tiers are also being affected. I'll put a hold on this for now.

Ah, right. Thought it was only for the high tiers getting massively upgraded, but I had no idea the lower tiers are also being affected. I'll put a hold on this for now.
Necro but I just wanted to say that the entire verse is getting revised, not just the high tiers. Cirno has a class M calc and possible high 3-A scaling, for (a very small) example.

Oh hey, you're back after that ban!

Anyways, I understand. Though it's possible this can still be done after the upgrades given how Timmy relies on hax to handle things.

Well, now that Fuji's banned and the thread ban has been lifted, I'll bump this again. Although Timmy just got upgraded to High 6-A, Cirno still has ways to bypass durability anyways.

Holy christ I don't know if I'm tweaking or what but these stat differences are something else. Off rip, baka baka guy is 7-B while the kid with fairy parents is 6-A, can be up to 3-A. Timmy has every advantage possible over Cirno with those faries. I don't see Cirno's dura negation. Timmy mega stomps.

Whats stopping timmy from Meat-Shielding with his cold resistance and just BFRing Cirno?
The fact that:
  1. He doesn't resist Absolute Zero.
  2. He still needs to say "I wish (Wish)" for Cosmo and Wanda to grant his wishes, which should be plenty of time for Cirno to land some hits in.

Ngl can't even cap, Timmy can just end up outsmarting Cirno due to the massive intellegence difference as well. Timmy has too many wincons over Cirno so my vote still stands.
I mean sure, Cirno can get some hits in between wishes but Timmy would just end up wishing her to be gone (and not invisible like he did to Mr. Crocker that one time), and she's BFR'ed instantly. She has no teleportation so she has no way to get back.

Back