• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(1-0-0) Michael vs Jotaro: Shoot to Thrill vs. Star Platinum

Pre-world. If needed I can give Jotaro prior knowledge on Back in Black but I'd rather not

Right, immediately off the bat Jotaro has the advantage slightly superior strength and durability, along with vastly better speed and precision. So in a close-range scenario, this gets resolved relatively quickly.

However, Michael can keep him at bay via ranged attacks. I highly doubt any projectiles are going to make it past Star Plat to hit Jotaro, so that's out of the table. Back in Black takes too long to charge to be practical.

Michael probably keeps him at bay with Hell's Bells attacks until he can find a water source and initiate Flick of the Switch. As fast as Star Plat is, I don't think it's going to be so overwhelmingly fast that it's able to launch itself and Jotaro out of the range of a quite expansive attack like.

Star Plat has the eyesight to see the water jets but by then they'll already be coming. After a very extended bout, several close clashes and much leading around, I think Michael can take it high diff.

Absolute bias.

wish I knew more about Jotaro to give a rebuttal but I think crab knows Jotaro really well

Oh there's absolutely a chance Jotaro sees through it. Michael is smart, but he ain't Jotaro. However, even he needs a bit of time to figure out a Stand and it's exact limits. He doesn't have enough of that here.

That's why I said high difficulty. It's basically as head-to-head as it can be.

Back