• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-1-0) Mondo Owada vs a Mammoth

My weirdest match match ever done, sorry.

Mondo Owada vs Wolly Mammoth

Plot: While Mondo was returning to the Crazy Diamonds after short race, a random space-time anomaly occours and for some reason, a mammoth gets out. The animal, confused, initially charges against buildings, but then, it attacks Mondo, starting the fight.

Rules:
  • Speed Unequal
  • Fight starts with both being at 10 m from each other
Butter:

Curtain: 1 (Oleggator)

Me regretting this:

Last edited:
First off, Mondo's lifting strength is Class 1, which at max, is 1 ton. A Wooly Mammoth weights 7 tons.

Mondo knocked out Makoto with one hit. Makoto's durability sits at 241122.5 J (Wall level)

I see no calc for Wooly

Well, I'll give vote to mammoth. His AP is higher and he's bigger. The advantage which mondo have is higher reaction, but I believe mammoth damage would be hard to dodge.

Well, I'll give vote to mammoth. His AP is higher and he's bigger. The advantage which mondo have is higher reaction, but I believe mammoth damage would be hard to dodge.
Issue is Mondo can knock out with a punch 91k J, which is only 0.53 times Mammoth's AP, so they should be close in AP

I can't see punches being effective against something that big, no matter their strength they've got limited range, and it's very hard to trip a mammoth- and punching the trunk will have no effect since it's got no bones in it.

Also elephants can go reach 11.11 m/s, which mammoths should be able to equal (seriously, they look different but they were REALLY close in terms of body structure)

Back