• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0/0/7) D(epression)ilfs - Daniel Park vs Junko Enshima - Grace

8476169d7016f1f54df985f37e4f5f1a.jpg
ddur4bm-78f8077c-76a1-4d3d-8c6e-dc55b337cdc2.jpg

Some Virgin K-pop boi with only 2-3 personalities. Lame - Upscales twice from 0.038 tons, Class 10 LS + Accelerated development/Reactive

Chad Multiple personality psycho - 0.039 Tons Attack potency with Large Town Durability, Above Average Human LS

• SBA - Kill or be killed
  • Starting distance of 3 meters
  • Fight in a School
  • Speed equalized

Last edited:
So just gonna leave some starter stuff here for Danny

Daniel on UI Mode's attacks cannot be predicted by:

Johan who has an AP / Res scaling of
  • Keeping up with Eli Jang, whose attacks are unpredictable to the point that a skilled fighter that can fight in the first generation (Not even world class assassins are comparable to them) can predict Eli.
  • Completely shat on Jin Jang twice, who has a lesser Junko ability where he can predict every attack you make after observing you fight for a bit.
  • Completely shat on Vasco, who also shat on Jin Jang's prediction thing by adapting.
  • And Jake Kim, who can outright see the future
Jake Kim who pretty much can see attacks he had never seen before as vision. (Pretty much precog really)
  • Attacks from Xiaolung he completely predicted. Even when he used his martial arts which relied on weaponizing every body part and using attacks out of nowhere (such as his hair) he foresaw him becoming blind and closed his eye on time
  • Attacks from Sinu Han who were even aimed specifically for blindspot and a sheer speed advantage.
Junko's Analytical stuff is really good honestly. Predicting the future is outright godly. But I feel like with Daniel's accelerating development he should be able to get over that.

Mf Large Town dura???

I thought it was only City Block dura...
It was that ******* big ;;

Tbh I'm still not sure if it should even scale properly since it looked like a machine was the one that took the most damage in the verse.

Edit 1 - Though durability negation and reactive stuff likely helps

Tbh I'm still not sure if it should even scale properly since it looked like a machine was the one that took the most damage in the verse.
Its a whole lot of scaling but Junko's durability matches because Genocide Jack do seriously damaged Big Bang Monokuma, causing it to smoke and breaking its eye, and was even able to parry a hit from the massive lad. GJ is on par with Mukuro who claimed Mondo to be a threat to her and he died by just one punishment that Junko survived multiple of. While I don't 100% agree its what was decided upon and her durability would still be quite high even without her dura scaling to Mondo.

Daniel's page does seem to have some resistance to Analytical Prediction though which is gonna be Junko's biggest tool. As COB says, Daniel beat Jin Jang and his page mentions he beats Chuck who both have Analytical Prediction. He seems to directly counter and grow better at countering this during his fight. His reactive evolution should most certainly help with countering this overtime as well and even instinctive reaction can let him survive long enough to getting an affective counter. Junko's page mentions Precognition but gives no evidence for it. She just has really good Analytical Prediction and the series makes very clear she can get surprised when she thinks she knows what will happen as happens many times with Makoto and Mukuro. Even disregarding that, her Analytical Prediction is good enough to almost practically see the future so it won't be easy to overcome.

Daniel seems to have much more combat experience and actual techniques while Junko is mostly just a human with pretty good ap. She does attack and is coordinated but nothing like using actual techniques or has experience (that we know of). So Daniel definitely takes combat skill and experience.

Junko can maybe drive him mad but his other minds can take over or even his IU shouldnt care about what Junko is saying. Stamina also seems even as both have shown or scale to blatantly superhuman stamina.

However, Junko's dura is just too much to overcome. While he does have Limited Durability Negation, the negation, at least from the example shown on his page, pretty much bypassed an external stronger muscle on the human being. Its like it ignored a protective layer. This really shouldn't do much against Junko except maybe let her get hurt a little more but her limited toon force could likely help counter this.

Essentially:
  • Daniel has the means to, overtime, likely fully counter Junko's Analytical Prediction
  • Daniel has much more combat experience, skill, and techniques, although Junko's talent could likely help her get a somewhat even playing field here until Daniel evolves to counter her again
  • Junko really won't have a chance to make Daniel fall victim to her madness manip or despair
  • Junko's dura isn't something Daniel can do damage against
Fight comes down to Junko having to get a few fatal attacks in and Daniel having to chip away at her for a very very very long time. Junko's wincon is much more reliable and seems blatantly more likely to me.

My vote is for Junko

Its a whole lot of scaling but Junko's durability matches because Genocide Jack do seriously damaged Big Bang Monokuma, causing it to smoke and breaking its eye, and was even able to parry a hit from the massive lad. GJ is on par with Mukuro who claimed Mondo to be a threat to her and he died by just one punishment that Junko survived multiple of. While I don't 100% agree its what was decided upon and her durability would still be quite high even without her dura scaling to Mondo.

Daniel's page does seem to have some resistance to Analytical Prediction though which is gonna be Junko's biggest tool. As COB says, Daniel beat Jin Jang and his page mentions he beats Chuck who both have Analytical Prediction. He seems to directly counter and grow better at countering this during his fight. His reactive evolution should most certainly help with countering this overtime as well and even instinctive reaction can let him survive long enough to getting an affective counter. Junko's page mentions Precognition but gives no evidence for it. She just has really good Analytical Prediction and the series makes very clear she can get surprised when she thinks she knows what will happen as happens many times with Makoto and Mukuro. Even disregarding that, her Analytical Prediction is good enough to almost practically see the future so it won't be easy to overcome.

Daniel seems to have much more combat experience and actual techniques while Junko is mostly just a human with pretty good ap. She does attack and is coordinated but nothing like using actual techniques or has experience (that we know of). So Daniel definitely takes combat skill and experience.

Junko can maybe drive him mad but his other minds can take over or even his IU shouldnt care about what Junko is saying. Stamina also seems even as both have shown or scale to blatantly superhuman stamina.

However, Junko's dura is just too much to overcome. While he does have Limited Durability Negation, the negation, at least from the example shown on his page, pretty much bypassed an external stronger muscle on the human being. Its like it ignored a protective layer. This really shouldn't do much against Junko except maybe let her get hurt a little more but her limited toon force could likely help counter this.

Essentially:
  • Daniel has the means to, overtime, likely fully counter Junko's Analytical Prediction
  • Daniel has much more combat experience, skill, and techniques, although Junko's talent could likely help her get a

My vote is for Junko
Very solid analysis. Though I will have to say that Daniel's damage reflection would be vital here to reducing any damage to 0 and back at Junko. Also I will say that there is zero chance for Junko's depress ability to work on UI Daniel due to UI Daniel essentially being mindless kinda. Previous keys would work too.

I feel like this might be likelier to a tie if neither can take out the other especially if Daniel raises his speed from Accelerated development.

Very solid analysis. Though I will have to say that Daniel's damage reflection would be vital here to reducing any damage to 0 and back at Junko. Also I will say that there is zero chance for Junko's depress ability to work on UI Daniel due to UI Daniel essentially being mindless kinda. Previous keys would work too.

I feel like this might be likelier to a tie if neither can take out the other especially if Daniel raises his speed from Accelerated development.
I missed the damage reflection part of his key but yeah i agreed with the madness thing just wouldnt work and his reactive evolution could help his stats out incredibly. My only question is how high has his reactive evolution allowed him to reach before? could it reach large town level? Also even with damage reflection its just her own small building level attacks being reflected back at her which again wouldnt hurt her much. The main questions are how high could his accelerated development take him and how often does he actually use his damage reflection? If he can reach maybe to junkos ap and consistnelty uses his damage reflection than he should be able to avoid calculated fatal blows from junko long enough. I dont see any evidence though that he could match this dura so for now my vote is still in favor of Junko

I missed the damage reflection part of his key but yeah i agreed with the madness thing just wouldnt work and his reactive evolution could help his stats out incredibly. My only question is how high has his reactive evolution allowed him to reach before? could it reach large town level? Also even with damage reflection its just her own small building level attacks being reflected back at her which again wouldnt hurt her much. The main questions are how high could his accelerated development take him and how often does he actually use his damage reflection? If he can reach maybe to junkos ap and consistnelty uses his damage reflection than he should be able to avoid calculated fatal blows from junko long enough. I dont see any evidence though that he could match this dura so for now my vote is still in favor of Junko
In terms of accelerated development- Daniel in his weakest key was able to go from getting stomped to doing the stomping, to being on the receiving end of a stomp, and then starting to stomp again. This is prior to Heat Mode and UI Mode which are stronger versions essentially. I don't think he can reach Town Level, but I easily see him reaching a level that Junko can't realistically hurt him as much. Which essentially just becomes imo a tie.

If an enemy is stronger than Daniel, he will use damage reflection. That said in this case, he might not abuse it as much since his own attacks are going to deal more damage. (But not much).

What do you mean by Fatal attacks though?

In terms of accelerated development- Daniel in his weakest key was able to go from getting stomped to doing the stomping, to being on the receiving end of a stomp, and then starting to stomp again. This is prior to Heat Mode and UI Mode which are stronger versions essentially. I don't think he can reach Town Level, but I easily see him reaching a level that Junko can't realistically hurt him as much. Which essentially just becomes imo a tie.

If an enemy is stronger than Daniel, he will use damage reflection. That said in this case, he might not abuse it as much since his own attacks are going to deal more damage. (But not much).

What do you mean by Fatal attacks though?
i do actually agree yeah he could probably reach a level where Junko cant hurt him but he still probably couldnt hurt her either. and im not referring to some special attack. Junko is just one of the most intelligent characters in the series and goes for fatal shots whenever she doesnt care for a person.

i do actually agree yeah he could probably reach a level where Junko cant hurt him but he still probably couldnt hurt her either. and im not referring to some special attack. Junko is just one of the most intelligent characters in the series and goes for fatal shots whenever she doesnt care for a person.
Ahhh, then yeah nevermind. I thought it was a unique move. Chances are Daniel would just copy it lol.

Hmm, at that point then it's likely neither hurts the other then?

Class 10 LS vs. Above Average Human LS- meaning UI Daniel could chokehold her even if he can't directly her Junko
Funnily Azontr pointed it out that there's likely a limit to what you can do. Cause if someone is say a very high tier, you can probably restrict them but not do anything else like choke them out. The gap between Small Building and Town might be too big for that lol. Though his LS could help restrict and make it even harder for Junko to harm him

Funnily Azontr pointed it out that there's likely a limit to what you can do. Cause if someone is say a very high tier, you can probably restrict them but not do anything else like choke them out. The gap between Small Building and Town might be too big for that lol. Though his LS could help restrict and make it even harder for Junko to harm him
even with this does he have a wincon though? one's gotta kill the other and i just feel like he doesnt have the means to kill her. same for junko though soon after the fight would start. right now its either Junko kills him before Daniel's reactive power allows him to get to the point she cant hurt him or Daniel constricts her movement in some hold for an indefinite amount of time with both unable to kill the other. Junko is the only one with a real killcon i think. anyone else have anything for Daniel to kill Junko?

even with this does he have a wincon though? one's gotta kill the other and i just feel like he doesnt have the means to kill her. same for junko though soon after the fight would start. right now its either Junko kills him before Daniel's reactive power allows him to get to the point she cant hurt him or Daniel constricts her movement in some hold for an indefinite amount of time with both unable to kill the other. Junko is the only one with a real killcon i think. anyone else have anything for Daniel to kill Junko?
Tbh there might be no win cons for either and this is just a tie lol. With Daniel's accelerating growth he'll easily reach a level she can't harm him, but at the same time it's gonna take a long time before he can even reach her level. So at most he can just grapple her and uh-- yeah I guess tie.

Tbh there might be no win cons for either and this is just a tie lol. With Daniel's accelerating growth he'll easily reach a level she can't harm him, but at the same time it's gonna take a long time before he can even reach her level. So at most he can just grapple her and uh-- yeah I guess tie.
i agree as well yeah his UI and actual experience in fights and skills would allow him to certainly reach that strength he needs to not be hurt and survive. So tie ig

i agree as well yeah his UI and actual experience in fights and skills would allow him to certainly reach that strength he needs to not be hurt and survive. So tie ig
Thinking about it has Junko ever been in a fight? Not trying to downplay her just wondering.

Anyway 4 ties! 3 more to go not including me

Back