• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

IDK if this is the right place to do it, maybe on the wiki rule reports thread.

But this person just made an account today and went to go undo edits on pages that had made following a CRT had been according to the pages in question they went have their history showing a link to said CRT.
This guy also changed Welt Yang speed from relativistic to FTL without CRT using the old calc.

And also adding TD type 2 to Otto Apocalypse without CRT.

But this person just made an account today and went to go undo edits on pages that had made following a CRT had been according to the pages in question they went have their history showing a link to said CRT.
This guy also changed Welt Yang speed from relativistic to FTL.
The same user also vandalized this profile, putting it as Tier 1

Yeah, doesn´t looks like someone who wants to contribute here

This user vandalised Evolution Goku's profile making him 1-A and High 1-A, the changes have been reverted but he should still get banned

The same user also vandalized this profile, putting it as Tier 1

Yeah, doesn´t looks like someone who wants to contribute here
This user vandalised Evolution Goku's profile making him 1-A and High 1-A, the changes have been reverted but he should still get banned

Thank you for the info, I will note that for the future. It is and will Never be my intention to sabotage an article.

Requesting permission to bring back my edit. OFC with said changes to Keep the "Molecular" for both Matter Manipulation and Regeneration.
This seems fine to me, and thank you for helping out with cleanup work. 🙏

Thank you all for your help.

I have blocked the user in question since their edits were clear troll behavior and not just unawareness.
Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏

However, not quite all of the vandal's edits were undone when I checked, so in the future, everybody who are willing to help out, please check if all vandal or troll edits have all been properly reverted or not. 🙏

Dude has been on quite the spree of editing once again, with no attempt of explanation as to why. I am aware you Antvasima have given him a warning a day ago, But I am not Certain what it was for. The undoing of Boro's edit, implies that that was already taken care of but well not too sure. So I'm just putting it here just in case, if this was already addressed, my apologies.

Also since I'm already typin this message here and takin the opportunity that fits, requesting Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) to be locked once more.

Dude has been on quite the spree of editing once again, with no attempt of explanation as to why. I am aware you Antvasima have given him a warning a day ago, But I am not Certain what it was for. The undoing of Boro's edit, implies that that was already taken care of but well not too sure. So I'm just putting it here just in case, if this was already addressed, my apologies.

Also since I'm already typin this message here and takin the opportunity that fits, requesting Rimuru Tempest (Light Novel) to be locked once more.
Blocked for 3 months

Reporting user @Jeeeeepil123 for applying this unconcluded and not-yet approved CRT:

They've been called out to the Wiki Vandalism Reports before for applying unconcluded CRTs (same violation). I also explicitly said that one approval wouldn't be enough in the Low 1-C Shadow CRT.

Last edited:
Reporting user @Jeeeeepil123 for applying this unconcluded and not-yet approved CRT:

They've been called out to the Wiki Vandalism Reports before for applying unconcluded CRTs (same violation). I also explicitly said that one approval wouldn't be enough in the Low 1-C Shadow CRT.

Thread is concluded with 2 Staff Agreement (Ant & DDM), and Ant is okay with the change (As he cleaned up the profile the Low 1-C CRT, you even asks Ant stance in the CRT and he responds on an agreement for the change, i don't see the problem here...)

And for the fact that the thread is still up for 5 months, and still have no conclusion is veru intriguing.
Its not like we didn't promote the thread, we already ask bunch of staff input for the thread (I even ask Bambu to evaluate)... and there's still no staff sees the thread.

Thread is concluded with 2 Staff Agreement (Ant & DDM), and Ant is okay with the change (As he cleaned up the profile the Low 1-C CRT, you even asks Ant stance in the CRT and he responds on an agreement for the change, i don't see the problem here...)

And for the fact that the thread is still up for 5 months, and still have no conclusion is veru intriguing.
Its not like we didn't promote the thread, we already ask bunch of staff input for the thread (I even ask Bambu to evaluate)... and there's still no staff sees the thread.
DDM clearly didn't agree with the thread by the time you applied the CRT.

Anyway, I already said more than enough, to avoid ad nauseam I won't be responding to you regarding this anymore.

Can you remind me about a more comprehensive context for this issue please, Garrixian?

Can you remind me about a more comprehensive context for this issue please, Garrixian?
So, you agreed with the architect possibly being Low 1-C, however, you’re the only staff agreement for their thread. Content revisions such as giving a tier 1 rating is still rather controversial, even changing a single profile would need at least 2 staff approvals.

They claim that DDM agreed which clearly isn’t the case; you can see the comments DDM left on the thread wasn’t him giving input to the revision but rather talking about the R>F system in general.

I mean, you can ask him for clarification if you’re rlly clueless upon what’s going on.

Last edited:
Okay. I do not remember well anymore, but more than my single agreement is required for such controversial revisions, yes, especially given that I am not very good at evaluating higher tiers.

Yeah, I may have agreed before Ultima's updates; but that was before it. But now I am unsure since while I do not think Ultima is ready to tackle them anytime soon; however, there could be some arguments where the verse may need to be upgraded to 1-A. I can't really agree or disagree without the official claim, and it's preferable to avoid going all out for a 1-A upgrade until the official overhaul happens. But I suppose it could be voted if Low 1-C could be a reasonable place holder until that all happens or if we should just put the entire content revision on hiatus until it happens.

Yeah, I may have agreed before Ultima's updates; but that was before it. But now I am unsure since while I do not think Ultima is ready to tackle them anytime soon; however, there could be some arguments where the verse may need to be upgraded to 1-A. I can't really agree or disagree without the official claim, and it's preferable to avoid going all out for a 1-A upgrade until the official overhaul happens. But I suppose it could be voted if Low 1-C could be a reasonable place holder until that all happens or if we should just put the entire content revision on hiatus until it happens.
We can make it to Low 1-C first tho, that was the point of the thread to be made... Low 1-C Upgrade...

Further staff input would be appreciated both here and within the thread in question. 🙏

Some changes were made to Cyborg 009, but no CRT was listed instead the person just said "I Changed His Profile Because I found proof that he's universal." The user is still making changes as I am writing this post. The user also changed it to 6-B, added a High 6-B key, and then a 2-C key on top of the Low 2-C key.

Just reverted the page back to its original state from even before Aerrow's unauthorized edits months back. For Garrixian, I honestly don't recall him putting up a thread link for edit descriptions those times and had to arrange categories too.

As a retro animanga fan myself (being in middle of decompositing Astro Boy, just need others to help out), I do agree that the verse needs a revision, but we shouldn't do it that way without a finished CRT and actual proof.

Last edited:
Just reverted the page back to its original state from even before Aerrow's unauthorized edits months back. I honestly don't recall anything involving abilities.

As a retro animanga fan myself (being in middle of decompositing Astro Boy, just need others to help out), I do agree that the verse needs a revision, but we shouldn't do it that way without a finished CRT and actual proof.
Ant allowed most of Aerrow’s changes to the profile, considering because most of the content he embedded wasn’t deemed as controversial. At least that’s how’d I recalled.

@AerrowStorm1 Though, don’t make any further sweeping changed again without a CRT. It’s heavily discouraged and doesn’t matter if it’s straightforward or controversial.

Ant allowed most of Aerrow’s changes to the profile, considering because most of the content he embedded wasn’t deemed as controversial. At least that’s how’d I recalled.

@AerrowStorm1 Though, don’t make any further sweeping changed again without a CRT. It’s heavily discouraged and doesn’t matter if it’s straightforward or controversial.
Oh, understood. Forgot I even did it TBH.

Back