• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

three staff? Isn't that only for “well-known” or popular verses? The one that i discuss barely reach any attention from people... i just know that it only need one-two staff, three is supposed to be a “controversial” thread handling...
If i'm in wrong position, then i am okay with every decision you guys will do.
Even so, I think two staff members might be a minimum. And while the verse may get little recognition, if it's high tier or other statistics ratings and/or very well haxed, it may still be considered "Controversial". Agnaa pointed some details may have been a bit more controversial than I may have initially thought at the time.

Even so, I think two staff members might be a minimum. And while the verse may get little recognition, if it's high tier or other statistics ratings and/or very well haxed, it may still be considered "Controversial". Agnaa pointed some details may have been a bit more controversial than I may have initially thought at the time.
Death Manipulation isn't that controversial to begin with, let alone Portal Creation/Dimensional Travel

But okay, i can revert the edit and this time i'll try to look for more staff to evalute.

Wait, isn't “un-controversial” task only acquire one staff approval? Or am i missing something?
Yeah, but you added passive death manip (for a reason that is quite bad btw; just a statement that a character created a virus). Passive insta-win abilities are often quite controversial.
Lephyr disagreed at first, which i tried to find to solve the problem on lowering the tier to High 6-A like they just said earlier.
And he responds a suggestion that 7-A is more likely applicable, which i literally followed what he said... am i wrong?
They also disagreed with it being reality warping, yet you added that.

They also disagreed with treating the character as having every nuclear weapon on the planet, yet you added that.

They also disagreed with the missiles being added as standard equipment, yet you added that.
I do not take the scans out of context, also the comic is very confusing... i observe each of them to make it more understable as much as possible (i failed, don't i?), i'm sorry if i'm wrong tho.
Lephyr seemed to think the context indicated something quite different than you suggested.
So how do the Fight Club pages currently need to be revised based on this?
I don't have the time to tease through all of that, sadly, but the stuff I've seen is quite concerning. I hope that by bringing it to wider attention, someone with more time can dig deeper.

Yeah, but you added passive death manip (for a reason that is quite bad btw; just a statement that a character created a virus). Passive insta-win abilities are often quite controversial.
Didn't know that, sorry
They also disagreed with it being reality warping, yet you added that.
Reality Warping is there in the profile before i even started the thread, its the first ability that i added when i created a sandbox for him
They also disagreed with treating the character as having every nuclear weapon on the planet, yet you added that.
Lephyr didn't disagreed tho? He's the one suggesting this to me
They also disagreed with the missiles being added as standard equipment, yet you added that
Lephyr didn't fully confirmed whether he's disagree about it, as he completely ignore that part even though i discuss it with him
Lephyr seemed to think the context indicated something quite different than you suggested
And that's just a misunderstanding from me, like i said, i literally gave every scans from the comuc that is related to the being said ability... if i want to hide the context, that scan would not be appearing in the profile.

Lephyr didn't disagreed tho? He's the one suggesting this to me

Lephyr didn't fully confirmed whether he's disagree about it, as he completely ignore that part even though i discuss it with him
Yes they did, Lephy was very explicitly against those, as shown in posts like these.
And that's just a misunderstanding from me, like i said, i literally gave every scans from the comuc that is related to the being said ability... if i want to hide the context, that scan would not be appearing in the profile.
Showing scans but not other scans surrounding it is how people typically hide context.

If these are all just mistakes, they're so common and egregious that I wouldn't trust you to direct the creation of profiles in the near future. I'd be more comfortable having you participate by helping other people out.

Last edited:
Yes they did, Lephy was very explicitly against those, as shown in posts like these.
Its weird, i only did what he suggested to me
Showing scans but not other scans surrounding it is how people typically hide context.
I already said in the thread that the full scan is available in the profile, i'm just highlighting what's important to the thread "i said"
If these are all just mistakes, they're so common and egregious that I wouldn't trust you to direct the creation of profiles in the near future. I'd be more comfortable having you participate by helping other people out.
🙏

wrong link? i don't see what you mean? since the Time-Leap/Time-Skip was accepted as not being time stop, i changed the example in the Time Stop resistance to the other technique where Jiren resisted that is accepted as Time Stop, i didn't actually changed any links since it wasn't linked in the first place
Sure, but it mentions reason for change was some URL to a random fanmade YouTube video, and not the thread url in question. It's probably an okay change, just wanted it to be specific next time.

The user @Jeeeeepil123 has made rampant changes to a profile they posted recently, Tyler Durden (Fight Club Comics), despite a lack of approval, and sometimes, despite users actively rejecting it.

They added this CRT and this CRT despite only one staff member having approved it.

They added this CRT despite it only being partially accepted by DDM, and rejected by Lephyr.

On top of that, they've frankly been spamming CRTs for the character; all these threads, and multiple more were posted in the past few days.

On top of that, from the brief glimpse I've had, many of these claims seem extremely suspect, taking things vastly out of context to ludicrous extents for potent abilities that we typically only hand out very carefully.

And lastly, the page is generally so low-quality, with woefully inadequate justifications and scans, a complete absence of references, a flurry of spelling/grammar errors, with a few formatting errors to boot, that I think it may just be worth deleting.
Sigh… I’d say give a tem ban at this point. I was being lenient with them before considering they unsolicitedly changed a lot of pages and they’ve done it again.

@Antvasima you know about this incident.

Sigh… I’d say give a tem ban at this point. I was being lenient with them before considering they unsolicitedly changed a lot of pages and they’ve done it again.
What do you mean by "them"? i didn't change anything beside this page... if you mean Shadow Fight Page, Richard is responsible for that... not me

Are you actually false blaming me?

What do you mean by "them"? i didn't change anything beside this page... if you mean Shadow Fight Page, Richard is responsible for that... not me

Are you actually false blaming me?
My apologies if that's the case.

The user @Jeeeeepil123 has made rampant changes to a profile they posted recently, Tyler Durden (Fight Club Comics), despite a lack of approval, and sometimes, despite users actively rejecting it.

They added this CRT and this CRT despite only one staff member having approved it.

They added this CRT despite it only being partially accepted by DDM, and rejected by Lephyr.

On top of that, they've frankly been spamming CRTs for the character; all these threads, and multiple more were posted in the past few days.

On top of that, from the brief glimpse I've had, many of these claims seem extremely suspect, taking things vastly out of context to ludicrous extents for potent abilities that we typically only hand out very carefully.

And lastly, the page is generally so low-quality, with woefully inadequate justifications and scans, a complete absence of references, a flurry of spelling/grammar errors, with a few formatting errors to boot, that I think it may just be worth deleting.
Even if no-one else has the time to look through these pages and threads to verify the other reasoning, does anyone have an opinion on what should be done about Jeeee for this?

Even if no-one else has the time to look through these pages and threads to verify the other reasoning, does anyone have an opinion on what should be done about Jeeee for this?
Im not a mod, but I'd say explaining how to make good pages (like make everything on a blog and then upload in the real page) is good . At worst, if he still refuse to listen to your warning, you can temp block/perma ban him or sum🤷‍♂️

Reporting @Apotheosis69 (here for fandom account) for doing these changes without a CRT and premission. On rimuru tempest profile. While most of them are just to make the Profile cleaner. Some of them are changing abilities. So i would like to at least have someone warning him not to do that without a CRT first.... Espcially since we are currently looking over the entire verse ourself.

Lastly I have reverted the changes, and requesting the profile to be locked again.

Reporting @Apotheosis69 (here for fandom account) for doing these changes without a CRT and premission. On rimuru tempest profile. While most of them are just to make the Profile cleaner. Some of them are changing abilities. So i would like to at least have someone warning him not to do that without a CRT first.... Espcially since we are currently looking over the entire verse ourself.

Lastly I have reverted the changes, and requesting the profile to be locked again.
No issue with the edit. That kind of edit don't need a CRT. He just reorganized the P&A tab

No issue with the edit. That kind of edit don't need a CRT. He just reorganized the P&A tab
I am not complain about that, The problem includes "Water mnaipulation" was changed to "Wind Manuipulation" complete rewrite the abillity and description. The same thing happened for "ice manipulation" was changed to "Hellfire Manipulation" with the description entirely changed. This and some more abilities.

This was hidden within the small changes regarding making the profile "cleaner". If those changes didn't happned I wouldn't have found it necersary to report and revert.

Yes, that’s true.

Merely just an editing mistake which was addressed by Crab. Best to just remind him.

So... user's may have really accidentally removed the metaphysical aspects and degree of regeneration but an ability that should only be revised as molecular level matter manipulation and atomic deconstruction to atomic level matter manipulation without a CRT should be a obvious rule violation.

Apotheosis69: 3
The user's already has 2 warnings about this issues so I think him deserves a stricter warning this time, no one has to clean up after anyone else.

So... user's may have really accidentally removed the metaphysical aspects and degree of regeneration but an ability that should only be revised as molecular level matter manipulation and atomic deconstruction to atomic level matter manipulation without a CRT should be a obvious rule violation.

Nvm, seems like a misunderstanding then. I’ll see what Apothesis has to say.

@Apotheosis69

What do you think regarding this issue?

I did not remove or add abilities, I only changed the format with them.

Its an unfortunate problem with Fandom showcasing addition/removal of text when it isn't the case, This is a whole misunderstanding and it is Not your Fault at all. With all of this given what was showcased and described, I (along with any other agreements if necessary) am to believe a Re-undo is valid for the sake of the page. Ofc, feel free to speak if you disagree.

Sidenote (Edit): Sincere apologies for any inconveniences with this situation along with my non-CRT actions previously, through those warnings. I was ignorant back then and I am trying to be better.

image.png

If you can, try to Look at the differences between the edits, more than just seeing the Red and Green highlights. AS always, thank you for your efforts to trying to make the wiki more formal and the like.

Last edited:
If you can, try to Look at the differences between the edits, more than just seeing the Red and Green highlights. AS always, thank you for your efforts to trying to make
Ehm, About that I am colour blind, and have bad eye sight (enough to be classified as "Legally blind") So I have a very hard time reading Text that has been coloured like that, I can only tell that they have been edited.....

But yeah, Their is no way for you could have known that.... (As i have said to Ant on my message wall, it also reflects why I prefer certain formats, and find it important to keep abilities seperated and clean....) It also affects my editing style, But I am derailing So i will just stop writing this message.

Either way

Its an unfortunate problem with Fandom showcasing addition/removal of text when it isn't the case, This is a whole misunderstanding and it is Not your Fault at all.

Sidenote (Edit): Sincere apologies for any inconveniences with this situation along with my non-CRT actions previously, through those warnings. I was ignorant back then and I am trying to be better.
No problem, Was just curious of what was happening.

Its an unfortunate problem with Fandom showcasing addition/removal of text when it isn't the case, This is a whole misunderstanding

So man, what is the reason for these changes?

Ehm, About that I am colour blind, and have bad eye sight (enough to be classified as "Legally blind") So I have a very hard time reading Text that has been coloured like that, I can only tell that they have been edited.....

But yeah, Their is no way for you could have known that.... (As i have said to Ant on my message wall, it also reflects why I prefer certain formats, and find it important to keep abilities seperated and clean....) It also affects my editing style, But I am derailing So i will just stop writing this message.

Either way

No problem, Was just curious of what was happening.

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Quick question, Is the format that I am going for one of those certain ones?

So man, what is the reason for these changes?
The Matter Manipulation is self explaining with the "atomizing of targets".

The Regeneration on the other hand, I WOULD say that since there is already Subtypes with Regeneration self-explaining, such as (High already proving that the indivudal can still regenerate through molecules, atoms, etc) but looking back, doesn't really give a Valid reason to remove Molecular in that case, I will take full responsibility for that one.

Last edited:
The Matter Manipulation is self explaining with the "atomizing of targets".
Atomization of the target; means breaking even the bonds that bind atoms together, and that's just atomic deconstruction. Atomic level matter manipulation requires manipulating matter down to its atoms, but Rimuru can control the molecules only, in this key.
The Regeneration on the other hand, I WOULD say that since there is already Subtypes with Regeneration self-explaining, such as (High already proving that the indivudal can still regenerate through molecules, atoms, etc) but looking back, doesn't really give a Valid reason to remove Molecular in that case, I will take full responsibility for that one.
I have no idea why this is a valid reason, just that "high; molecular" is not written so you can't just remove the "high" part at will.

Anyway, that's okay, it looks like you don't have any bad intentions.

Thank you for the info, I will note that for the future. It is and will Never be my intention to sabotage an article.

Requesting permission to bring back my edit. OFC with said changes to Keep the "Molecular" for both Matter Manipulation and Regeneration.

Back