• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zubamon vs Composite Tree

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The fact that a meme has come this far.....Let's see if a Digimon can defeat a tree. If Zubamon fails, Then Impmon is next.

Digimon vs Real Life

The Golden Sword of Doom vs The Evil Tree of Memes

-Speed Equal if need be.

-One tree in the middle of an open field

"FIGHT!!!!"

Zubamo: 2 (Kalt and Zeed)

Composite Tree: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Tree
The God Slayer

Zubamon

I never got a full answer. Does this poison effect certain organs to cause the issues?

I don't know. The fruit causes internal bleeding and the sap causes strong irritations on the skin (that probably wouldn't work tho) and can blind temporarily if it ends up touching the eyes

The eye issue it the only issue here. Digimon lack blood or organs. I don't know if the poison will work on Zubamon's armor body (He's a living sword/dagger)

It only ruins the paint when it falls on a car. He'll be fine.

That said, Zubamon wins via hatching the tree until it falls. If the poison ends up in his eyes, he turns back, wait until he is fine and snipe it from afar

Back