• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zongazonga vs The Beast (High 6-A)

Gargoyle One said:
Did you even read a word I said?
I tried, but it seemed weird. You just said he does use his range but doesn't snipe, without stating whether it was his moon range or city range, and stated he doesn't use close combat yet cited teleportation as a advantage. So, I'm just a bit confused?

Gargoyle One said:
I didn't say he snipes AT that rang
I said this, yet you're pointing out how he doesn't abuse that range. I get it.

I'm saying he has range that he can abuse

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:
I didn't say he snipes AT that rang
I said this, yet you're pointing out how he doesn't abuse that range. I get it.
I'm saying he has range that he can abuse
Yeah. Sorry, I think the wording was just a bit off.

Gargoyle is saying that Beaat uses range in-character. It may not be his highest range he used, but he used range. It is logical to think that, as long as his target is within his previously stated massive range, that he will abuse range.

Assaltwaffle said:
Gargoyle is saying that Beaat uses range in-character. It may not be his highest range he used, but he used range. It is logical to think that, as long as his target is within his previously stated massive range, that he will abuse range.
I agreed but, Zongazonga's range is similar with Hax

Gargoyle One said:
Okay so let's go over everything

"Mind Manipulation"-Moot as the Beast doesn't have a mind.
Not picking the winner here, just my two cents; but how does that even make sense? The beast can think for himself no? He can make conscious decisions based on his interactions with the world. He can think on an abstract level. He can think to begin with. How doesn't he have a mind? Not having a physical brain =/= not having a mind to think with.

I introduce to the power of non-fiction. Where characters such as Yellow Diamond and Hajime Nagumo do not have physical brains or consciousness yet still manage to think and act anyway.

That's trying to make sense out of fiction, which doesn't make sense. You can think without having a mind.

Not like him having a mind is relevant to him likely staving off any Mind Hax that Zongo can do.

Sasha (Infamous), completely failed at trying to Mind Hax people even slightly comparable to Cole Beast.

Gargoyle One said:
I introduce to the power of non-fiction. Where characters such as Yellow Diamond and Hajime Nagumo do not have physical brains or consciousness yet still manage to think and act anyway.

That's trying to make sense out of fiction, which doesn't make sense. You can think without having a mind.

Not like him having a mind is relevant to him likely staving off any Mind Hax that Zongo can do.

Sasha (Infamous), completely failed at trying to Mind Hax people even slightly comparable to Cole Beast.
Yeah yeah, I've heard the argument before. Meta minds, that is to say the physical representation of a mind, is also a thing in fiction.

Yobobojojo said:
Also Gar, you can't use things not on their profile, you know that.
Which is why there's literally an entire Infamous revision thread that people always look over and ignore before spamming Beast matches.

Seriously why does everyone completely ignore it?

Gargoyle One said:
Yobobojojo said:
Also Gar, you can't use things not on their profile, you know that.
Which is why there's literally an entire Infamous revision thread that people always look over and ignore before spamming Beast matches.
Seriously why does everyone completely ignore it?
Where is it?

No because every single person completely ignores it in favor of spamming Beast matches and when I bring up the feats he has people blame me for him not having them

Gargoyle One said:
No because every single person completely ignores it in favor of spamming Beast matches and when I bring up the feats he has people blame me for him not having them
I can sympathise, but you know my answer

Fine then.

Zongo Mind Haxes, GG, Beast loses, revisions go through, fight invalid, gets removed

Because giving Fossil Fighters their first win gives me satisfaction even if it's removed.

Just bumped it

Not really? Beast is still having a High 6A key with basically no change, so it's still valid, just not the argument of getting Mind screwed.

Bumped the thread.

Back