• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
zomboss tries to do literally anything while sans absolutely destroys him with waves of danmaku before zomboss can even react

voting sans fra

well first of all, zomboss has some of his robots, or this one starts with his zombot 1000?
that would at least prevent this from being a stomp favor of the skeleton, because the zomboss base has nothing to do against the danmaku of the skeleton and his soulhax's.

if they matter because this has a much higher force and missiles that can invoke zombies that can invoke even more zombies, also the fact that the same thing happens with supebrainz, zomboss with his machine can shoot the skeleton by his ap much higher.
In addition to projection of energy, such as transmutation via the invocation of magical zombies, and the ability to repel projectiles from the zombie buffon.
the creation of shields with the zombies of the distant future, ect.
and actually, what stage are we occupying?) since their zombies vary according to the place really.

the battle takes place in central park, new york due to SBA. so modern day zombies only (which are all pushovers to sans)

So basically I would be the zombies of the modern world, so zomboss has access to the zombies of all worlds thanks to the temporary portals, and that means that he can shoot with transmutation of the zombie magician, return the projectiles of sans with the zombie bufon, the constant projectiles, the constant invocations, explosions, and many gargatuans, and zomboss can still occupy his missiles and lasers rays.
so sans would have to deal with multiple enemies at a time, while dodging projectiles and avoiding zomboss onslaughts.
Well the doctor has my vote.

san's projectiles go much faster than the zombies can react.

also, sans can use teleportation!!!!

he teleports zomboss infront of him and danmakus him to death, while using gaster blasters to crowd control the zombies that are trying to hurt him

both have equal speed, and unless I miss something, this should affect everything including the reaction, otherwise zombies just react to everything that lasers to sans very easily.
And if it does it would be shot by a random hit of zomboss, since the soulhax's of sans is not instantaneous I do not see that it kills zomboss instantly, and that would end at least in a tie.
yes but I would have to continue driving the machines of the future that can create barriers to avoid the gaster blaster and bones, and the projectiles of the zombie magician, or also the explosive zombiditos launched by all-stars, the zomboss gas that would make sans a vegetable (mentally).

and zomboss simply makes him spam missiles and lasers attacks and protects himself from spam bones and gaster blaste thanks to the shields of future zombies and sans will have to deal with many enemies who attack from a distance as literally deal with enemies who have an ap superior to him.
o and of course zomboss could also simply occupy his gas that affects the mind.

enemies who can block your bone attacks, who can transmute it and who can attack from the air, or who can amplify the forces of others, while you have to dodge multiple projectiles, such as dealing with the zombies themselves

many sans supporters say he doesn't occupy the tp in dodging so I doubt he occupies it this time, plus that doesn't explain how it will stop the constant projectiles and surprise attacks, plus the zomboss attacks.
the danmaku is stopped by the shields and the buffon zombie's ability to repel, or and I doubt that the danmaku kills someone who 200 times more resistant and lacks a soul (in this case the zomboss robot) so unless it hits the zomboss itself, which I find difficult with shields, gas, enemies, projectiles, and zombies dodged and constantly attacking it, the skeleton will be overwhelmed and finally trampled by the upper ap.

Back