• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zoe Lore released

The title, she seems really OP. But still coonfusing whether Aurelion Sol when not shackled by the Crown is stronger or not. Pantheon is making a strong case about being way above Tier 6 atm.

She's 3-B

The other aspects are gonna be 4-C (Maybe higher if Leona's sun moving feat gets calced)

Short, sweet, and to the point :p

Thing is, a lot more than just the Aspects are gonna be inevitable upgraded with this

Zoe will be 3-B

Bard and Celestial Soraka would be At least 3-B due to Aspects having only a small fraction of a Celestial's power

Leona, Diana, Pantheon, and Taric would be 4-C (Or higher depending on Leona's feat)

Blood Moon Akali, Elise, Jhin, Kalista, Kennen, Shen, Talon, Thresh, Twisted Fate, Yasuo, and Zilean would scale to Blood Moon Diana

PROJECT Yi, Lucian, Yasuo, Zed, Fiora, Ashe, Ekko, Katarina, Jhin, Vayne, and Vi would scale to PROJECT Leona

While I agree it makes sense I think it would be at least worth leaving a note in Sorakas and Bards profile.

Considering Sol is considered the pinnacle of amongst them.

Whoa what? How is that the case?

I get why they'd be on the same tier as him since they're all celestials but how are they rated above him?

Celestials > Zoe > Sol

Bard already had a decent feat of casually creating constellations but this is showing the true scope of their power.

WeeklyBattles said:
Since always...? Sol was never a Celestial, Celestial Dragons arent the same thing as Celestials

^ That's something I wouldn't know since the name kind of suggests otherwise. Ty for the clarifiaction.

Dev statements, the fact that she's been witness to the destruction of universes, and an official art release from Riot depicting Zoe tangling Sol in a constellation for fun

Which Dev statements suggests she's more powerful?

Sol has encountered the literal God of League.

It's not exactly like he can oppose her.

Yeah, I am not quite convinced she is more powerful than him, especially since he has been tricked under the Aspects control and not forced.

"Zoe tangling Sol in a constellation for fun" is probably a thing because, IIRC, he cannot fight back because of being enslaved by the crown and is at risk of having his stars destroyed if he tries.

Is it possible we should treat Zoe as an Outlier when scaling the Celestials to her? Since Zoe is by every regard a special case.

We already are. Apparently she's supposed to be immensely more powerful than the other Aspects. The Celestials still scale to her though, as he was literally given that power BY a Celestial, and what she has is only a small fraction

Back