• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calcs haven't been accepted as of now. When they are the downgrades can be applied

Aren't the calculations listed in the first post of this thread?

The calc seems good,And it makes much more sense to Zilla Jr be 7-B than 6-C,He has another fake stat which is his lifting strength,He is far weaker than that.

Not sure if I remember; unsure if Zilla Jr was already downgraded. But maybe Qawsed or Weekly should know.

It that case, it was still not concluded. And what was the proposed Tier again and based on what?

Well, this seems to have been accepted by the staff, so it should probably be fine to apply.

Okay. Do any of them need to be unlocked?

Is somebody experienced with editing willing to update the pages?

The agreed rating was what I wrote on the profile. Dunno if it should just outright be it, but people were okay with the split tier.

I've made a couple calcs that have been accepted, but I'm not a calc member or anything.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

I believe the thread can be closed. Apex can just leave a message on my wall if he has a calc question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back