• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It might be a stomp. The only thing Jiren has is AP. He doesn't even have the range advantage like Goku did against Kratos. Zeus haxxes him hard. Goku and Kratos was very close, this one? Not really. Zeus could yank out his soul, Zeus could summon creatures to drive him insane, he has precognition so he'd probably be aware of everything Jiren is capable of, and predict everything he'll do in the fight.
There's that LS Gap again.

He could clone himself a Jillion times and overwhelm Jiren. He could absorb his lifeforce. Or beyond any of that, he could just make him powerless with his powernull.

Even if Jiren does manage to hit Zeus, which I think is honestly unlikely, Zeus would ressurect very quickly.

If this ain't a stomp, I vote Zeus.

Last edited:
He has a low 2-C rating as well. But even then, he would probably come back to life, FAR stronger, and as an Abstract being. So yeah might be a stomp

He has a low 2-C rating as well. But even then, he would probably come back to life, FAR stronger, and as an Abstract being. So yeah might be a stomp
If we scale jiren to Goku, then he can interact with abstracts, but if the dude just comes back and eats his soul then wtf is jiren supposed to do?

If we scale jiren to Goku, then he can interact with abstracts, but if the dude just comes back and eats his soul then wtf is jiren supposed to do?
I don't remember Goku interacting with abstracts, when was that? Even then, I don't think the site views it like that. But yeah, Jiren honestly gets Haxxed on here. He resists practically nothing Zeus has.

I don't remember Goku interacting with abstracts, when was that? Even then, I don't think the site views it like that. But yeah, Jiren honestly gets Haxxed on here. He resists practically nothing Zeus has.
Goku interacting with abstracts is based off on him making contact with Infinite Zamasu, not correlated with this match btw since this is a stomp in Zeus's favor.

I forgot to specify Zeus was Low 2-C, but I guess it doesn't matter. I really need to get better at making threads... Sorry.

Back