• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two giant, ugly undead... things, powered by an evil spirit. In one corner, the remaining conciousness of Final Fantasy IV's brainwashing villain Zemus: Zeromus! In the other, Final Fantasy X presents Yu Yevon's rainbow-powered magic whale armor: Sin!

Speed is equalized.

Zeromus is in his first key, in second form (after the Crystal was used on him). Jecht isn't holding Sin back from fighting.

Battle is in the Spiran atmosphere. There's pyreflies around, but not a massive amount.

ZeromusDS22
Overdrive sin
Moon Brain Ghost (Zeromus): 1
Magical Armor Whale (Sin): 0

Off the bat it seems that the link for Sin's AP is broken, so I'll assume it's baseline. that gives Zeromus the AP advantage off the bat. Zeromus also has non corporeality, which I don't see any way for Sin to get around, and abilities such as absorption, spatial manipulation, and matter manipulation that it looks like Sin doesn't resist. All in all, I'm going with Zeromus.

Dood

The FF IV cast will become 5-A all around instead of Low 5-B.

This will be outdated.

Back