• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zero Hour CRT

Deleted member 2530

So, we currently scale Zero Hour Parallax to 2A by assuming that the destruction is equal to Crisis on Infinite Earths based on this:
Yet, the scans don't really compare the destructive nature of Crisis in time, make sense since there was only one Universe compared to the infinity in COIE, but rather the intervention of Spectre:
As with the Crisis, all might have been lost if not for the timely intervention of the Spectre.
So, I propose to remove this from the profile and also downgrade ZH Parallax from 2A to 2C based on his feat of creating multiple universes.

From what I remember, the reason for the 2-A and comparison with COIE was because he would restore the multiverse closer to what it was, restoring much of what was lost during the COIE
Can you check if you can find scans that confirm this please?

Can you check if you can find scans that confirm this please?
I don't know if there were more, but the scan I remember is already on the justification. It's this panel.
XJQTsnk.png

I don't think that creating 2 universes would "restore much of what existed before the Crisis"

Before the COIE there were infinite universes, restoring two universes wouldn't be "much of what existed before" if what existed before were infinite universes.
I see your point, but there's no such thing as a portion of infinity, so the statement is nonsensical either way.

I don't know if there were more, but the scan I remember is already on the justification. It's this panel.
XJQTsnk.png

I don't think that creating 2 universes would "restore much of what existed before the Crisis"
Yet, that was all he was going to do. One for himself, One for Extant, One for JSA. He had a very finite and limited amount of energy.

Still I heard about a feat of spectre being higher than a certain 5th dimensional imp, how valid is it?
Not valid. It was removed because all Spectre did was send him back to the Fifth Dimension, and that imps scaling to Mxy wasn't valid, among other reasons.

Not valid. It was removed because all Spectre did was send him back to the Fifth Dimension, and that imps scaling to Mxy wasn't valid, among other reasons.
Okay just BFR then so he obviously won't scale, yeah I support that notion too since Myx and bat-mite are stated to be the most powerful imps in Rebirth so others won't scale.

Except New 52 there's an imp stronger than myx anyways, I won't derail further, you guys can continue.

So, this now has 5 staff agrees. Should we go ahead and update the profile and use LordTracer's recommendation of scaling him to Crispus Allen for his primary tier?

Agreed, this would also downgrade Nabu, Unrestricted Mordru, and Spectre's first 3 keys (Pre-Flashpoint Corrigan, Asmodel, and Hal Jordan) to 2-C, possibly 2-A.
Spectre will scale to his own feats.

Spectre will scale to his own feats.
Agreed, this would also downgrade Nabu, Unrestricted Mordru, and Spectre's first 3 keys (Pre-Flashpoint Corrigan, Asmodel, and Hal Jordan) to 2-C, possibly 2-A.
Downgrade is fine, but ZH Parallax would be 2-C, possibly 2-A due to scaling to Crispus Allen, who scales to the emotional entities that then scale to Superboy-Prime.

Actually I just realized this is a bigger issue than I first thought. Spectre has a of scaling to Parallax, but not Crispus Allen, so we can't scale them circularly. If we are to include this stuff about Crispus scaling to the emotional entities etc, we should handle that separately because Spectre's current profile does not include any of that.

Last edited:
Actually I just realized this is a bigger issue than I first thought. Spectre has a of scaling to Parallax, so we can't scale them circularly. If we are to include this stuff about Crispus scaling to the emotional entities etc, we should handle that separately because Spectre's current profile does not include any of that.
Its really difficult to scale Spectre for the most part. Though I am not really sure about the Possibly 2A scaling if its just using the Pre Crisis.

So, this now has 5 staff agrees. Should we go ahead and update the profile and use LordTracer's recommendation of scaling him to Crispus Allen for his primary tier?
I think that we can downgrade Parallax and all other characters that scale to him to 2-C at least.

What do you refer to regarding Crispus Allen?

Its really difficult to scale Spectre for the most part. Though I am not really sure about the Possibly 2A scaling if its just using the Pre Crisis.

Here are his current keys, tiers, and justifications.

Key:

Jim Corrigan (Pre-Flashpoint) - 2-A, higher with the power of Earth's sorcerers, Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Superior to Nabu. Was able to battle Zero Hour Parallax, although he was temporarily defeated), Multiverse level+ with the power of Earth's sorcerers (Overcame the Anti-Monitor at the dawn of time and caused the multiverse to be rewritten)

Asmodel - 2-A, Multiverse level+ (Froze Neron, and all of Hell, by removing all hellfire from it, Hell being the reflection of Heaven, an infinite multiverse. Kyle Rayner said he made Parallax look like a joke)

Hal Jordan - 2-A, Multiverse level+ (Casually imprisoned and tortured Neron. When Hal first became the Spectre he considered the power far greater than he ever had as Parallax)

Crispus Allen - 2-C, possibly 2-A, Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Fought on par with the Butcher and stopped it from taking Atrocitus)

Jim Corrigan (Post-Flashpoint) - 4-B, Solar System level (Equal to Post-Flashpoint Phantom Stranger)

Primal/Unbound - 2-A, possibly higher, Multiverse level+, possibly higher (The Spectre's powers are usually limited by his human host, but Unbound Spectre is not [1])

Full Power 1-A, Outerverse level (By breaking the constraint of individual identity, the Spectre accessed his true nature, a spirit merged with the Logoz. He merged with the Void beyond Voids and is directly connected to the Oversoul itself)

So, Pre-Flashpoint Corrigan can be 2-C from scaling to Nabu (Nabu is currently 2-A based on the faulty Zero Hour scaling that is currently being fixed, and doesn't have other clear 2-A feats).

Asmodel can be 2-C for scaling to Neron.

Hal Jordan can also scale to 2-C Neron

Crispus Allen is fine

Primal/Unbound needs to have a feat otherwise he should just be 2-C, possibly higher, due to unrestrained power.

Hal Spectre has this feat:

I was thinking of redoing the Spectre's page. Either splitting the keys from Great Darkness event or just making a note I guess for Jim and Primal Spectre.

Hal Spectre has this feat:

I was thinking of redoing the Spectre's page. Either splitting the keys from Great Darkness event or just making a note I guess for Jim and Primal Spectre.

I read this book and iirc, it's just talking about how every choices and decisions creates universes, that's an inverse mechanism in DC and Marvel though.

It is likely mainly referring to that we are living in the Kali Yuga and that old culture is collapsing, hopefully with a chance to build something nicer and kinder for everybody.

I read this book and iirc, it's just talking about how every choices and decisions creates universes, that's an inverse mechanism in DC and Marvel though.
I might have to reread it but from what I remember in the story its the power of the Logos that turns these choices into reality.

Back