• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the demon hearths have invulnerability instead of resistence to existence erasure and higher durability?
I'm not sure about invulnerability, but even Arcane Stage spells can leave the Devil's heart unscathed while obliterating their body, so higher durability should stay

The Invulnerability page describes that it often requires Durability Negation to get through, but even Durability Negation doesn't work here. However, Invulnerability does make sense everywhere else.

If we go with it, we should list the ways to go around invulnerability, so that we don't fall into NFL

Example: Saint Stage mages can destroy the Devil Heart by purifying evil

Zenon emphasis on the fact that it erases everything rather than it being spatial Manip

Zenon emphasis on the fact that it erases everything rather than it being spatial Manip
It erases things by cutting them off spatially
It is literally.like sending parts of something into another dimensions of course it would look like it erases things but it is not EE, but spatial manip that's a fact

You can't get any clearer than "erases everything." This is Existence Erasure, that's basically irrefutable.
You can actually it is spatial magic and it's work.is to use spatial magic to delete things, it looks like erasure from demon pov. But you can't deny it is spatial magic and resistance to spatial manip would resist it's effects which is what is happening.
Literally what langris magic was stated to do is teleport things away from.the world, his inability to teleport the heart would be resistance to spatial manip not EE

Show me another character who does
Hmmmm now that you mention it i don't think there is any that i can find,but since everyone already agrees that langris existences erasure and his power is described as such many times does not really matter

Nevermind: dragon found one

Last edited:
Indeed he creates a dimension and this dimension erasures things out of exixtence
Okay so who has resistance to EE based on him.trying to send them go another dimesnsion but he failed.to do that?
Would that grant resistance to BFR or resistance to EE?
There are 2 very different thing
But well I did not want to say talk but Millenniumon EE is not from.him spatially sending people way but from.different reasons so let's get that straight too

Langris can erases things out of existence, space included, and this is actually the reason why he has spatial manipulation in the first place. So saying Zenon only resist Spatial erasure when Langris' magic is not only that doesn't really make sense

But I'm starting to lean towards invulnerability anyway
It being immune to attacks make more sense than arbitrarely having spatial resistence irc
(Spacial resistence would not work anywhay since yami can cut devils hearts with dimension slash)

Langris can erases things out of existence,
With spatial manipulation, he sends them away from existence
space included, and this is actually the reason why he has spatial manipulation in the first place.
And no the reason he has spatial manipulation is because of his ability to use spatial magic
So saying Zenon only resist Spatial erasure when Langris' magic is not only that doesn't really make sense
No he does not resist spatial erasure, he resists spatial manipulation.

I don't see Exostwnce erasure on langris page or a single instance of him.using existence erasure
You are somehow using the pov of people from the result of his spatial magic to say he has EE.

With spatial manipulation, he sends them away from existence
I don't even know where you got that from. It was never stated he send things out of existence.
No he does not resist spatial erasure, he resists spatial manipulation.
That's like saying if you resist something meant to burn your soul, you only resist fire manip. That makes no sense whatsoever.
I don't see Exostwnce erasure on langris page or a single instance of him.using existence erasure
Please... It's literall one of the first abilities listed on his profile
You are somehow using the pov of people from the result of his spatial magic to say he has EE.
Isn't that what you're doing tho? Because I certainly don't remember Langris' stating his magic just sends things away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back