• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o vs. The Core (Gyrohem)

I need to know this version of Zen'o's powers first before I make my call.

Well, obviously, Zen'O here can casually squish the Infinite Magniverse away with no difficulty. So nothin Core can't handle there. This version of Zen'O never squished a Higher Dimensional before (Likely due to the fact that there is none in DBG, at least not in the direct DBG canon) so The Core shouuuuld be able to survive a 2-A Squish (assuming no 1-A potency shit).

Problem with this match is, they can't really kill eachother? They're both basically omnipotents in their verses as well as possesses/resists all techniques and moves within their verses (So like. Everything). Furthermore, both has insane Immortalities (The Core exists as long as everything exists and Zen'O exists as long as his "Essence" "exists". Which is 1-A. And also doesn't exist. Because it's from The Void.) So they're fairly incapable of killing eachother as Zen'O (2-A) has never displayed the capability to squish a sufficient higher dimension to harm Core's true self and well... 1-A essence.

I mean I guess Zen'O has the intelligence advantage? Omniscient vs Nigh-Omniscience? Not like that'd help in a battle of "Muh we have everything".

Since I have the incredible power to vote on my own thread here.

Inconclusive FRA.

I'd also like to note that speed doesn't actually need to be equalized since neither can really kill eachother.

Does this mean Zen'O can have a spot next to The Core for stronkest 2-A? Maybe? No? OwO

Dang it fellas

"However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary."

That being said Inconclusive for reasons above.

LOL you guys necro'd and this got added long ago.

But yeah, they didn't close it.

And I guess that means I've necro'd too. xP

Back