• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'O Vs Sailor Galaxia

I had the idea to use unused characters, I hope it will not be a Stomp

I love zen'o, I find it too cute (especially in episode 116) and Galaxia too

Zeno Sama-0
Galaxia
  • Speed Equalized
  • Low 2-c Galaxia Vs 2-C zen'o
  • Battle in...the Earth

Depends on who goes first. I have 2 questions:

1. Does she resort to void manipulation in character?

2. Has she erased a 2-C being before?

AKM sama said:
Depends on who goes first. I have 2 questions:
1. Does she resort to void manipulation in character?

2. Has she erased a 2-C being before?
I recall her trying to fight a 2-C being, but not erasing a 2-C being. Zeno on the otherhand...

His first action would be without doubt Star seed "R.I.P"/Essence Manip, this is the first attack she makes for each fight

EDIT:I must say that hax 4D or even 3D can work on Zen'O

It really comes down to who hits first. And on Galaxia's case if it even works because if it doesn't Zeno will notice...and get mad.

Hax working on anyone will be a huge NLF otherwise even Beerus' hakai could erase Zeno lol

Zeno on the other hand has casually erased a 2-C structure i.e. the Future Trunks' timeline. So his existence erasure is easily 2-C. IDK about the limits of Galaxia's void manipulation.

So I will vote for Zeno because erasing is the only thing he does.

Funny how I never see that argument in all the lolhakai threads despite Beerus never erasing another Low 2-C.

Also, erasing 12 universes doesn't mean that you can erase another 2-C. That said, Galaxia is Low 2-C like IZ so it would work.

Erasing 12 universe still means Zeno's erasure is 2-C.

Now it depends which 2-C character we are talking about because 2-C is a pretty wide range. But any character who is below 12 universes worth of power is getting erased casually.

No. Baseline 2-C characters maybe. But that's it.

Destroying 12 universes isn't the same as destroying someone who can survive if they are gone.

I'm sure that Galaxia could not resist the erasure of zen'o (can be escaped once with illusion but that's all) Otherwise I would like to know if the hax galaxia work against Zen'o (which is a being 3D I think) if it does not work, it's a stomp

I'm not sure about the consensus that was reached but I think that she would need a feat of haxing a 2-C beforehand or it won't work

All I can tell you is that it can affect the "Life's Concepts of all that exists, it could not use it in front of Chaos because ..... it's Absolute Void

Edit: Sorry I can't talk now, I'm in High school...

Eh Galaxia, only due to her personality. If they had their regular speeds, Galaxia insta-kills, but here, it's a who-draws-first battle, and Zen'O isn't gonna be the one to do it.

Back