• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō Vs Gabramelek (Soul Cartel)

That's not a legit reason for zeno winning, just cause he is stronger than other characters who have "hax", hax is in parenthesis cause the hax in db isn't that good, really the only decent hax around is abilities like hakai imo, doesn't mean he wins this.

Zeno is hilarously above all those other characters in terms of ap and he can erase stuff, doesn't mean that's the case here when it's a character who is on his level with himself and also has erasing hax.

Question though why is gabramelex's durability only universal? Is he a glass canon? If he can tank hits from people comparable to him, his durability should match his ap, also destroying 12 universes is vague, did he destroy their space time as well? If not then his ap should only be universe level.

@Celestial: I see no proof of Gabramalek's feat on his profile. Time for CRT then? He shouldn't be in tier 2 without evidence, and if any evidence is out there it should be linked

His profile says "Ninth Commandment - Parallel Worlds: Gabrameleks has the power of 13 Universes. He absorbs one of the Universes which gives him the power of a Big Bang in all of his attacks."

So he has big bang level attacks, but no mention of space-time is there, so that's also just a universe level feat. So unless there is some other evidence, he shouldn't be 2-C, just 3-A.

Celestial Pegasus said:
His profile says "Ninth Commandment - Parallel Worlds: Gabrameleks has the power of 13 Universes. He absorbs one of the Universes which gives him the power of a Big Bang in all of his attacks."
So he has big bang level attacks, but no mention of space-time is there, so that's also just a universe level feat. So unless there is some other evidence, he shouldn't be 2-C, just 3-A.
Agreed, energy of 13 universes is only 3-A. It's only 2-C if he can affect spacetime of all 13 universes.

I think he should be downgraded, if anybody thinks otherwise they should better provide some evidence.

i thought complete control of his own dimension that he can do/make pretty much anything from thought plus reverse time to anything he doesnt like was the reasoning behind this (there was a reason he was made so in the past), i didnt even know soul cartel had a profile before today and its limited to him alone, maybe with revisions to other profiles within soul cartel this needs to be discussed.

Gabramelek hasn't shown the ability absorb all his Universes (although there's honestly no reason to assume he couldn't as nothing of the sort was stated and there was no visual clues that it would have diminshing returns or anything) but he can sort of use them like bootleg grenades or something, however stupid that sounds. He literally threw 12 Universes at Shin Hoo's face.

http://i2.***********.net/soul-cartel/217/soul-cartel-7168369.jpg

http://i10.***********.net/soul-cartel/217/soul-cartel-7168375.jpg

Maybe it was to keep him busy so he could deal with Mephisto and Faust. Shin Hoo had entered his transcendental thingy so he probably wanted to deal with him afterwards.

Also, I don't understand what you guys mean with "can he affect Space-Time". Like, he created those Universes, that's not something you can do without a certain mastery over Space-Time.

His profiles says he destroyed 12 universes which is why i asked for proof he destroyed their space-time as well, as just cause you can destroy the physical matter of a universe doesn't mean you destroy it's entire space-time continuum as well.

However if he indeed created all those universes, then that's a different matter, creating a universe is always treated as a Low 2-C feat, and if he created all 13 at the same time, then he is indeed 2-C, which still begs the question why his durability is universe level, it should be 2-C then.

Gave a look at his page, it's true that it could be a little clearer on the fact that he created those Universes that he uses (Although there is indeed Universe creation in his Powers & Abilities section).

That said, nothing indicates he created them all at the same time, quite the opposite. He says that creating them requires an ungodly amount of matter (evidently) and time IIRC... Damn, I read Soul Cartel a long time ago.

His Durability is at Universe level, I'm guessing, because that's the best shown thing he has tanked. He absorbs one of his Universes then fights against Shin Hoo, then uses 12 of them to occupy him, he then fights Mephisto/Asmodeus and dies.

Although IIRC it took 2 hits from Asmodeus to down him, at the first he was bleeding and then second sort of disintegrated him.

Anyway, you could look at his 13 Universes like.. items I guess ? He created them over the course of his life, he can absorb them to power himself up or manipulate them how he wants.

+Celestial pegasus The fact that his universe has time and he was controling time like it was nothing and the fact that he also said that the other 13 universes where for back if something were to happen to this one. Tells us that, they most likely have both space-time in it.

by sacrificing a universes, gabramelek can absorb the energi and boost his phyical attacks to that of a big bang. He hasn't shown a multi-universal durability because he has only taken hits from a universal character. https://imgur.com/a/69SFS

Here faustus explains us how they were able to bring back shi-hoon who got erased by the spear of longinus, and how gabramelek is using time. https://imgur.com/a/5gXF3

Here is gabramelek destroying all 12 universes at once in his battle with transcendence shi-hoon. https://imgur.com/a/dj9GC

So basically he created 12 universes over a long period of time, but now after they are created he can manipulate them however he likes and literally attack ppl with them, hmm interesting.

So like the universes are weapons while he himself is nowhere on that level, but can sacrifice one of them to become big ban level.

Seems like a 3-A rating for being big bang level by sacrificing one of his universes, 2-C by using all 12 of his universes is appropriate then, then again if he gain the power or whatever of one universe which he created i think more appropriately his ap and durability should be Low 2-C, and 2-C using all 12.

I still think it should be only 3-A. Can anybody tell me what chapter this guy's feats/statements are? I would like to link it to the profile after reviewing them. Gotta see it first hand before making assumptions

It'nlf to assume zeno can erase everybody even if their on his level of power. From what I can see Gabramelek as far more hax and versatility at his disposal plus he and Zeno have the same ap so it seems like a hax stomp.

@celestialpegasus Y'all brought JIren to low 2c without any feats whatsoever only "character reactions" so why is it such a big deal if Gabramelek is 2c with vague statements ?

@Abbandon If you actually read what i said i proposed him to be Low 2-C by sacrificing one of his universes, and 2-C using all 12 of them.

As for the whole jiren issue i am honestly still not a 100% convince of it, but a lot of implications point in the direction of him being Low 2-C.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Abbandon If you actually read what i said i proposed him to be Low 2-C by sacrificing one of his universes, and 2-C using all 12 of them.

As for the whole jiren issue i am honestly still not a 100% convince of it, but a lot of implications point in the direction of him being Low 2-C.
I just used him as a point of reference I don't really care for the dbs part of this wiki.

Back