• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'ō Vs Gabramelek (Soul Cartel)

Gabramelek attacks zen'ō realm and forcefully drags him to his new world and the battle begins.

Both in character

Speed equalized

Standard battle assumptions

Battle takes place in Gabramelek's new world.

Zen'ō Votes: 2

Gabramelek Votes: 0

5107349-gabramelek 1
Zeno Sama
Zen'ō

what does gabramelek start with? Cause dragging Zeno like that will piss zeno off and he erases from the get go just saying

if i remember correctly grabamelek has hax he can cancel anything he doesnt like, like reverse time backwards to cancel events and damage, but if that is the extent of his power, can he manipulate anything to stop zeno from attacking as he can see what others skills are, id change my vote if proven wrong below but i think zeno would defeat him and since he instantly ceases to be he cant manipulate time backwards to a point he was still alive.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
what does gabramelek start with? Cause dragging Zeno like that will piss zeno off and he erases from the get go just saying
He has records of himself inside the tower which will keep returning things to the way they were, in other word time reversal and i have not seen zeno erase someone on the same power level as him.

all wins he has on his profile is over erasing the opponents, if the dont have resistance to it it means zeno can one shot them, the question is can he do the attack, not that it wouldnt work on someone on the same tier

But gabramelek can just time stop and erase zeno, when he sees zeno trying to do something.

He will just use his 3rd ability which ca analyzes everyone within his universe and knows all their abilities/powers. And after that he will just stop time and go close to him and start time once again and end zeno.

https://imgur.com/a/MqKS1

i can see him win if he time stops but...if he uses 3rd ability it will be a bad move as Zeno will erase first plus Gabramelek wouldn't know Zeno off the bat

he doesnt like to use time stop as he cant kill anyone with time stopped, he likes to rewind time though, for that reason and his best attack being calling spears that erase people, zeno can outspeed him over just needing to raise his hand to defeat him, he cant rewind from being dead.

5809675-13

Speed is equalized and i don't think that zeno have anyway of knowing that gabramelek has timestop, just like shi-hoon didn't know and he got stab at the end.

but Zeno could nuke the timeline can he? (unless I remember wrong sorry)

Yeah, he destroyed trunks timeline which had 12 universes at that time. But gabramelek kinda did the same but not with a timeline, he used 12 universes to destroy shi-hoon whose soul became a single world aka transcendence being.

https://imgur.com/a/dj9GC

what would he opt to do...i heard 3rd ability but that's like...similar to a hand raise...then summon spear but again same thing time stop seems to be something he does later on and not IC but rewind time it seems but does he do it out of the gate like Zeno's erase?

he has a lot of techniques but most are only advanteageous on long drawned fights, the spears are what close his fights, time rewind is what gives him advatange if he was near lost (which doesnt work if he's dead), manipulation to make anything he disires wouldnt give any advantages, his phsical damage attacks cant 1 hit zeno and time stop doesnt work to defeat someone as he cant kill when time is stopped, the other abilities on his profile seem great but arent going to defeat zeno, only the spears can, its who can strike first and zeno raising hand is faster than him call and send spears.

He can't kill during timestop, so he attacks the victim after he unfreeze them. And zeno doesn't start with erase either, like when goku called the zeno of trunks timeline. He was wondring why he was summoned there. Also gabramelek was still able to use time reversal even after shi-hoon hit him with his own spear. Time reversal was his first plan to defeat god, so it's always there.

Edit: Also i don't think that gabramelek is just gonna sit there and be erased, if you watch when zeno was erasing zamasu. Goku and the others were able to run away, it doesn't look like something that is instant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIef3cRFVM

that was already discussed before zeno starts with erasure, this is fights that the participants know of the rules of beat the other, zeno always starts with it, him using time reversal after being hit means 2 things, the spear death isnt instantaneous and he wasnt dead or he couldnt time rewind, you arent helping gabramelek with that sentence.

Edit: Also i don't think that gabramelek is just gonna sit there and be erased, if you watch when zeno was erasing zamasu. Goku and the others were able to run away, it doesn't look like something that is instant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIef3cRFVM

Actually it is. The only reason it took longer than usual is because he was charging up to erase the whole multiverse.

This is not a battle where they know each other that much, i have already given why they're fighting. The only reason gabramelek is attacking zeno realm is because that he wants to become the new god of the dbz verse.

"Gabramelek attacks zen'ō realm and forcefully drags him to his new world and the battle begins."

Give me a scan, where zeno instantly starts with erasing someone without even asking questions.

Well he did time reversal even after being hit by the spear, so he didn't die from it. He wouldn't have used time reversal if the spear didn't hit him in the first place. this was to bring more despir to shi-hoon and show him that he has no way of winning the battle.

erasure existence is erasure existence anyway TBF and the other universes they just disappeared maybe a second? idk but yes he can target the person as long as they aren't resistent to EE

TISSG7Redgrave said:
erasure existence is erasure existence anyway TBF and the other universes they just disappeared maybe a second? idk but yes he can target the person as long as they aren't resistent to EE
i see, good to know.

every time someone doesnt like the idea that zeno can one shot veemely holds to he doesnt start with it, he DOES start with it, its his only attack (that he showed), that defense is getting old... other than that, the reasons are already on the table on how both of them work, ikazi it's best to stay inparcial and let other people debate as you already said everything he can do.

PS: if a character doesnt have resistance to existence erasure he cant block it because zeno never used it against other 2-C, that makes no sense.

I might not be able to vote, but i can still debate and enjoy talking with the other people who wants to join this topic. Also as a op i have to give info about the characters that are battling, some people might not know who they are.

When you're using characters that are both in character, you can't just make up something that they havn't done. So far in the dragon ball super run, zeno has never fought someone that is his equal. This is why some people will use this argument, it's not stupid or dumb. They have their reasons of why.

but this is how the site works, not showned resistence means the attack works reguardless of tier, so obviously it works on same tiers.

when you reply and contradict everything someone says good about one character and defend the other when proven its not black and white, makes it seem you only brought this fight up to make zeno lose and every time someone says he can win you keep replying in hopes they change their minds, im not trying to say you really are biased or attacking you, but it sure seems you are trying way too hard here and debunking things that the site itself says are the rules to downplay one character of your own thread, if you think zeno is that much weaker why make the thread when on your mind its already a stomp? this is all im going to say about this and i will not reply any longer as this isnt what this thread is about, im just trying to give you advice on how to proceed on this site and remind you this page has rules for vs battles which you should already know before starting a versus thread, have a good day.

well OP can always give info we never knew really i mean i do that all the time if i find the arguement has issues or if ppl have misconcpetions

Mania568
a couple of people so far asked about who gabramelek was, and i have given who he was by linking his page on the op and also have given of scans of what he can do.

1.The reason i made this battle is for the fact that they're both 2-c and they have both destroyed 12 universes at the same time, for me they were a very good match for a verses battle. 2. I don't really care which character you vote for, the only thing that i have talked about so far was "can/has zeno ever erased someone who is equal to his power level." In which redgrave gave me the answar for. 3. You can always go back and read every post i have made about this topic and in which i never have claimed that zeno is weaker then gabramelek, i don't know why in the world you're mad at me for no reason. You can say to me why zeno wins and i will put your vote in, you're the one who is trying to convincing me of something that doesn't really matter, since i'm not voting for any character at all.

Despite having the power of 12 Universes Gabramelek still looked like a starving kid in front of a juicy mutton chop when he saw Asmodeus.

It stands to reason that it's a lot stronger than him, powerful enough that he gave up his life-long goal of obtaining God's life-creation ability to copy him. Although it didn't turn out so well in the end...

Anyway Asmodeus > Zeno is pretty much certain, as far as demonstrated shit goes.

Huh... You missed the part where I said Gabramelek copied Asmodeus ?

He stole it from Mephisto when he realized how much stronger than him it was, giving up on his original plan of copying God's life-creation ability.

ok to give my vote I'll say Zeno would likely erase first because of how the other abilities work for his opponent 3rd will be the same as a hand raise, time stop ain't the best, summoning won't make it in time, time back = sort of a last resort but does it more which won't help if he dies already. If i overdid zeno and accidently wank him sorry but this is how i remember from clips i watched. So yeah Zeno wins this from what I see

Yes it does ? Gab got pierced by his own Longinus and resisted the effect long enough to Rewind Time.

Edit: Hijacking Gab's Babel Tower, Faust also managed to rewind Shin Hoo's existence erasure as well anyway.

Back