• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeno Sama vs Thanos (Not Really)

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Yeah I'd never do somthing that crazy. Still does't mean this match is that far off from the title. This will be Zeno from Dragon Ball vs Danny Phantom with fake Infinity Gaunlet

Speed Equalized & In Character

Zen'ō:

Danny Phantom:

Inconclusive: 2 (Ionliosite, Tony di bugalu)

>No resistance to Transmutation

Danny turns him into a hammer.

>Transmutation is done via Waves or Energy Beams and is not instantaneous

Zen'O still Erases. Speed Equalized means Energy Waves are clearly visible and can be dodged (Since they're moving as fast as Zen'O would be). Zen'Os Erase with no projectile and is an instant cast > Transmutation.

@Akreios

That is false, Transmutation is instant. Danny, like Zeno just points/hand raise and it happens.

You must be referring to the first ever transmutation Danny did which used a beam. The other Transmutations he did required no beam. For those who don't know, The Reality Gaunlet requires concentration, It's slowest speed is beams and waves, with solid focus you can just hand wave or point and it happens without a beam or a energy wave and with complete focus it's thought based but that was only done once with Freakshow.

Danny quickly reached the second stage as he was able to Transmutate Lydia, Freakshow, and the GIW weapons just by pointing, he also erased everyone's memories and brought time back to the day before everything started just by pointing. Freakshow also uses the gaunlet multiple times and was only pointing as well. None of these intenses I mentioned required an energy beam or energy wave. I think I'm gonna need to write a note on the Reality Gaunlet's page about the speed of it's attacks.

GarrixianDude100193 said:
Zen-Oh shitstomps
How? Speed is Equalized and both go for hand gesture move that can beat the other.

If Danny transmutates with a hand gesture as his leading move, incon. If it isn't his leading move, Zen O Sama erases.

@Ionliosite

Danny's leading move against his opponets while using the Reality Gaunlet is transmutation.

@AwkguyDB

...why would he? He is nothing but a hammer with no intelligence.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ionliosite
Danny's leading move against his opponets while using the Reality Gaunlet is transmutation.

@AwkguyDB

I mean Vegito was a jawbreaker and still was fodderizing Buu

AwkguyDB said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ionliosite

@AwkguyDB

Yeah but Super Buu's transmutation still leaves the opponent with conscience and intelligence, meanwhile the gauntlet's doesn't.

Listentomyrhytm said:
AwkguyDB said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ionliosite

@AwkguyDB

Yeah but Super Buu's transmutation still leaves the opponent with conscience and intelligence, meanwhile the gauntlet's doesn't.
Can you prove that because besides Vegito I don't there was anyone that was turned into candy that still retained intelligence.

AwkguyDB said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
AwkguyDB said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
@Ionliosite

@AwkguyDB

Can you prove that because besides Vegito I don't there was anyone that was turned into candy that still retained intelligence.
In that case it's just Vegito that has some sort of Transmutation resistance? but either way, Zeno doesn't have it so he just gets transmuted to a fish.

@AwkguyDB

Just because Vegito can still do stuff after bring hit by Buu's Candy Beam does not mean Zeno can still talk and move if Danny transmutates him. Danny's transmutation is not simple biological manipulation, it is from the Gem of Form which changes one thing into another in it's entirety. If Danny turns Zeno into a fish, his physiology and intelligence will be that of a fish along with the removal of his power.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Yeah, so Zeno still gets turned into a pizza and can't do anything
He'd do that IC against what seems to be a plush-doll who could subsequently be an Alien Child?

Since Danny's leading move is indeed transmutation, I vote incon. One gets turned into a hammer the moment the other gets erased.

Akreious said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Yeah, so Zeno still gets turned into a pizza and can't do anything
He'd do that IC against what seems to be a plush-doll who could subsequently be an Alien Child?
Yes, he literally did it against a river. Also, due to SBA, this is in character with the intent to kill: Transmutation was always his starting move with the Gauntlet.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Can't Zeno cover himself in Hakai like toppo did?
I don't think that Zeno would either A) Have the time to. or B) It would probably not change anything. Also that move sounds OOC for him to do since he wasn't shown doing it, the only IC move he was shown to do is just "lol erase". So this becomes an incon depending on who uses their hax first, whether Danny transmutes or Zeno erases

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Can Danny's transmutation capable of affecting an Divine Being?
If the divine being has no resistance to transmutation, then yes. It can affect everyone as long as they don't resist Transmutation

Listentomyrhytm said:
Celestial Judge said:
Listentomyrhytm said:
Celestial Judge said:
Which reasons are you referring to?
@AwkguyDB
He doesn't have any valid reasons, as it was proven that Vegito had resistance to Transmutation, meanwhile Zeno does not have it listed.
From what magical properties does Vegito have resistance to transmutation? It was implied that Vegito was just far too strong for Buu's magic to work on him all it did was alter his appearance . There's nothting that says Zeno, if he was in that position, wouldn't have done the same and here Zeno is pretty much infinitely superior to this Possibly Low 2-C Gauntlet which shouldn't have an effect on him entirely.

AP wasn't a win for Danny anyway. Transmutation is still valid unless Zeno resists.

Back