• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zennon Profile Creation (Devilman Verse)

It'll need spacing for the at least parts.

Just a slight issue though (And this is why we should have made the normal pages before composites) but how many times has zennon actually fought every version of composite devilman? Because it looks like hes getting abilities from versions that he might not have appeared in.

@SomebodyData

He fought Devilman four times: 2 times in Crybaby, 1 in Violence Jack with Satan and the last one in Devilman G

Devil Crybaby: There first encounter however i cant find there second encounter but its in episode 9.

Violence Jack: Together with Sata

Devilman G: Having a psyhic fight with Devilma

He fought Amon 1 time durning Amon dark side of Devilma

And Jack probably multiple times in Violence Jack.

Note: i didnt bother to look to much into the Slum King (Zennon alter ego created bt Satan) mainly because there is still alot of volumes not translated from Violence Jack

Also SomebodyDataAnd (this is why we should have made the normal pages before composites) normally i agree with that but with this Sandbox profile most work is done and we only have to edit some stuff if we dont agree that he should have that.

After reading the 5th volume of Devilman G, I think the feats used for Zennon's Death Manipulation and BFR don't really make sense since those were false memories Zennon placed in the minds of demons.

Well he did kill Kamishiro and those two Demon minions in volume 4 with it and as for his BFR i have mixed feeling about it because on one hand it does makes sense that Zennon would do something like that lock them up and erase them from exsistence but on the other hand is this counted as a false memory. This becomes even more difficult because of this chapter http://www.mangahome.com/manga/devilman_g/c000.5/20.html

The feat where he killed those two demons would be a better example. As for that chapter, I'm still placing that under the false memories since that's apart of the ruse Zennon set up.

They've hid in the shadows as according to the laws of the demon senate. If that doesn't suffice then there's always just plot reasons to look towards. The author did say he rushed things to get it to match the five volume length as the original manga did.

Idk about that. In the context of G, then yeah he made demonkind, but in the grandscheme of things, there isn't anything to imply he did.

Human Zenon is 9-B (Comparable to fodder demons)

Normal Zenon is At least 5-B, likely 2-C (Able to nearly stomp Crybaby Devilman who can fight Crybaby Satan. Was confident about taking on Darkside Amon, albeit he was easily defeated)

Dante is At least 2-C, possibly far higher (Kicked out God from Hell, who created the entirety of Devilman verse, including various parallel timelines, spiritual and physical universe. Hell is stated to be 5-D multiple times, though this isn't enough of an evidence)

Aside from the God thing, there ain't much to chnage for the time being. If anyting does come up I can always shoot you a message.

A composite Zennon can only scale from the incarnations he comes from (Abilities and stats). In other words, all the information has to come from Crybaby, Violence Jack, and Devilman G.

You sure this is only this information?

@SomebodyData As far as i know yes.

@Ren Fujii could you translate some of these because i wanne know were they get that info from.

@Tincan123 there is only written that Solomon from Devilman G can destroy 5-6 dimensional structures You should ask DarkLK (the admin of ACF wiki) why he is rated 1-C and where that info is from

As far as you know? Aren't you the creator of the blog?

Like, if I were to randomly select one ability or stat, it would 100% come from only those three series correct?

Yes but it seems you misunderstood me with me saying as far as i know, because what i meant by that is if there isnt anything else i forgot to put in or remove from his profile.

Oh okay, still would be more comfortable if you make Devilman profiles for each incarnation afterward, just to be safe.

Back