• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda: Master Works revisions

I think Link's would be better off just saying he can see creatures from other planes of existence, but fair. His summoning doesn't seem combat applicable.

Both of Zelda's stuff seems fair and explicit enough.

The first for Ganon is... soooort of Astral Projection minus the Astral bit, but I see the point. I agree to that.

Explicit enough for absorption, though I dunno how it'd help in a fight.

Overall, approved. Good enough finds boyo.

I thought it was the same link since you bring the Fairy Fountain people up from the ground via bribes

Okay summoning seems better now

Also since the reason for Ganons incomplete state and his regen taking so long is due to Zelda his regen based weaknesses should be removed barring when he transforms into the Dark Beast.

It still takes weeks, as he managed to start the recreation of his body when Link woke up as Zelda's powers were weakening. Better than before, but still non-combat applicable.

I just realised with Absorption and Power Mimicry being added my efforts of organising Ganons categories alphabetically will have been in vain, I'll have to delete and readd all of them to keep it that way.

Back