• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't wanna rain on your parade, but I when I said giving Adra trouble, I meant like actual god tier of the verse, lol

But we'll see how this one goes. Does Gii have any passives? Because Adra passively EEs everything around her on a 4-D scale and which ignores 4-D resistance and mid-godly. And her active void manip can null Type 2 Abstract Existence. And if he somehow survive, his lack of resistance to transmutation means he's becoming an Apoptosis. All become Apoptosis.

And thus the quest to find a fair MGQ vs TSSDK match continues.

In term of High 4-C, we have:

-Valto & Twinkell: They have the same immortalities and resistances as Adramelech, but their passive EE is too slow and minor to instantly kill their opponents and they lack the ability to outright bypass Type 2 AE like Adra, but they still have pretty strong EE.

-Gnome: Type 1 Abstract Existence, but doesn't really bypass durability nor have any offensive hax at all. At best, a boring inconclusive.

-Shadow Girl: Not happening

-Luka: Could technically win, since Angel Halo incaps hard, but doesn't have enough resistances for the job.

So Valto & Twinkell are better if you want an opponent on the level of Gii.

So, what are this guy's resistance to void manip? Valto's active void manip is still as strong as Adra's passive void manip (meaning it ignores 4-D resistance and mid-godly). And what can he do to incap her? The ways he could pull it off would be with time manip and reality warping, but I'd need to know how they work.

Zegion has passive fear, madness, empathic, and soul manipulation on a scale of at least 150,000 people (should actually be around 350,000 to 1,000,000 people imo, since Demon Lord's Haki>Yuuki's regular control).

But he starts with Info Analysis + Power Null + Illusion World, which drags the opponent into their world of illusions in where Zegion can:

• Reality Warp and use Subjective Reality to make whatever he wish happens, even control the flow of time.
  • Copy her ability and use it against hers.

Well most of Valto's resistances are 4-D so soul and mind might not happen. Same goes power null and presumably BFR, although copying her powers might still work. It...probably won't make him win, but it might allow him to survive her, forcing a stalemate.

Zegion, upon learning analyzing a power, can instantly utilize it to its fullest capacity with no problem, like how he copied Zero's Zero Field Wave, which reverts life force to nothing (Life+Death Manipulation).

It wouldn't be OOC for him, since his Info Analysis can alert him with the weakness and abilities of his target. So should none of those work, he could use his other abilities like Dimensional Slash (Space+Durability Neg), or Crumbling Feathers (Vibration+Durability Neg).

Necrosis: A skill that directly summons Chaos in the opponent's body, destroying them from the inside.

Void Manipulation (Can weaponize chaos, which is nothingness itself and erases anything it enters in contact with. It can even erase ghosts and angels. Passively causes space-time to erode around herself)

He can incap her, anything he wishes becomes reality. As you said earlier Reality Warping and Time Manip are his best bets, and he can easily do that with Illusion World.

Reality Warping is just Reality Warping. She probably resists most of its applications. And she also resists time manip, so.

She probably or she does? Because if she doesn't again, Zegion can wish he had her powers and use it against her whilst she's in this Illusion World, or just keep her unable to attack with his Reality Warping.

He still has his other thought based abilities as I said earlier, in particular the Zero Fill Wave, which turns all energy to 0 and forces death.

Back