• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeedmilleniumon VS God (World of Darkness)

Can Zeed absorb a being Low 1-C being that's infinitely above baseline Low 1-C?

Also, I'll give this to God based on his Law Manipulation and Insanely high tier Fate Manip (That affects Type 4 Acasuals)

"Infinitely above baseline Low 1-C"

Scans? Because if its true this guy stomps even God digimon.

one question : isnt this just God Machine from Chronicle of Darkness ? which is a huge cosmic mechanic system, not the God the divine figure from World of Darkness ?

MagiSinbad said:
one question : isnt this just God Machine from Chronicle of Darkness ? which is a huge cosmic mechanic system, not the God the divine figure from World of Darkness ?
God Machine is technically another Creature, he's basically a Cosmic Horror Computer System that likes to make everyone miserable and hates the Demons because they can mess with him.

The God Machine is relative to New World of Darkness while "God" is from Old World of Darkness.

@Udl I know, but that image is for God Machine, not God from Old World of Darkness.

Oh and, is God also a machine ? this is new for me, since i only heard of WoD from my friend

I am glad I am being contested on his ranking, because this means I get to refine his profile.

MagiSinbad said:
@Udl I know, but that image is for God Machine, not God from Old World of Darkness.
Oh and, is God also a machine ? this is new for me, since i only heard of WoD from my friend
Also, I can see how it's confusing, to be honest, you're right, I need to change God's picture, because said picture is from New World of Darkness and is therefore God Machine and not God.

Yeah, they are really high into it, possibly higher, but we don't know how much higher they are, so I gave them a insane Low-ball at Universal+ level because I like to make sure that I am not trying to Wank World of Darkness.

Then the much more easily given High 2-A (Via the reasoning above) and then they could be higher, but "Quantum Physics" existing is really vague and could literally be anything in Quantum Physics, I'm sure I could find a few feats for even Higher Dimensions (There's a 4-D Race in WoD that are seen as pretty much fodder).

And in a Verse where you common Adventurer is seen as Fodder to the Angels who can literally mess with all Reality and change it's Fate on a whim is pretty good.

>Infinitely above Low 1-C

>Infinitely above High 2-A's

That's literally baseline Low 1-C.

Setsuna tenma said:
well does god resist absrobtion and non existent erasure
Non-Existent Erasure, yes, High-Godly Regen covers that.

Absoption? I'm not sure, I'd say it's highly unlikely he does.

But can Zeed get past God's Fate Manipulation and Mind Manipulation?

Udlmaster said:
Setsuna tenma said:
well does god resist absrobtion and non existent erasure
Non-Existent Erasure, yes, High-Godly Regen covers that.
Absoption? I'm not sure, I'd say it's highly unlikely he does.

But can Zeed get past God's Fate Manipulation and Mind Manipulation?
fate manipulation. Does it work on a 6D scale?

Can god mind manipulation work on digital beings they don`t not have traditional minds and even the zeed resists it on a 6D scale

Udlmaster said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Infinitely above Low 1-C
>Infinitely above High 2-A's

That's literally baseline Low 1-C.
Infinite Infinites
Okay? Still not anything above Baseline. Infinite Infinites mean nothing. Digimon has Infinite Infinities by having Infinite Networs that are each infinitely expanding realms with infinite universes known as Servers which all have a Memorial Stela that holds the entire history of the Digital World and holds a bottomless pit of Data. That's still on Infinitely above 2-A. Has nothing to do with High 2-A or higher. Unless we start talking Higher Dimensions which depending on context can be High 1-B (which Ii doubt)

Back