• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CSM - Darkness vs Falling

"Close your eyes and I can promise you a peaceful fall in the darkness"

"Ribbit"

• SBA​
  • Hell​

Darkness:
Falling:
Pochita Eats Them:

Last edited:
This is one of the matchups I have a headache thinking about so I just headcannon incon so I don't have to think about it 🌚. But in reality the Darkness Devil likely wins since the Falling Devil has no real way of harming him due to his invulnerability in the darkness including that everything Falling throws at him will just be reflected but then again the Darkness Devil doesn't really have a way past her regeneration, although he can bypass her Type 9 immortality since they are in Hell where her true body is. I'm assuming Falling also has fear & madness manip (Neither of them having resistance to it either) but I don't think they would just end themselves off just seeing each other (Honestly its best not to think about it). Going with incon since they have no way of killing each other

incon fra, they both have broken regen, can fight indefinitely as long as there is blood around(and since they're in hell there should be plenty) and unless the falling devil finds out about, and has a way to exploit, the DD's weakness they can't kill each other

Realistically this is a canonical incon, but from a scaling perspective Falling wins this easily. Mind hax gg.

Realistically this is a canonical incon, but from a scaling perspective Falling wins this easily. Mind hax gg.
Wouldn't that be an NLF since we don't know if the Darkness Devil has any traumatic memories? After all he is so strong to the point that he hasn't died once

Wouldn't that be an NLF since we don't know if the Darkness Devil has any traumatic memories? After all he is so strong to the point that he hasn't died once
This is a misconception. Only that particular dish worked that way, she can just use gravity or mind hax on anybody she pleases (made that apartment of people kill themselves, for example).

Assuming the battle takes place in Hell it's incon. Darkness can think and Falling just blows up, while Falling can think and Darkness might kill itself ig. It depends on who makes the first thought since both of them have mostly "look at you and win" abilities.

So if I remove the Hell location, and put it on earth, it'll be a win for one of them?

I mean Darkness has Interdimensional range so it's not like it'd be unable to reach her, but the thing is in the time it takes for it to teleport back to Hell, Falling could mind hax it. The location being Hell means DD doesn't have to focus on finding Falling's true body, meaning it doesn't have an opening to get mind haxed; meanwhile while DD is getting to Hell from Earth to reach her true body she has an upper hand.

So yeah, in Hell it's incon, on Earth Falling wins.

Incon in Hell, tho DD could just go back there if on Earth. It probably knows Falling's tricks and vice-versa.
In any case, voting incon

Back