• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zatanna vs Caitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Caitlyn attempts to raise her gun]

Zatanna: "Peelsa"

[Caitlyn falls asleep]

Cait then wakes up later, time travels back to before the fight, and gets off a preemptive shot before Zatanna can say anything, as is in her character to do

I mean.

Nothing prevents Zatanna from hitting Cait with a magical blast or something while she is sleeping

Or, alternatively, Zatanna turns all of her equipment into things like trumpets, doves and pillows.

And yes, she can "talk fast enough" to get off multiple spells before a person can move. She transmuted multiple things before a nearby speeding car could hit her. By speaking multiple backwards sentences.

Alternatively again, she stops time.

Alternatively a third time, she turns Caitlyn into a block of gold.

I can keep going with this.

Oh ****, I think you're right.

Meanwhile, I'm over here arguing for base Zatanna like a jackass.

I'm like 90% sure Zatanna utterly murks. Just saying.

@Weekly Wakes up despite having zero resistance to Sleep?

Usually after 12 hours or however long they end up sleeping.

Incap is an hour, making this irrelevant.

I know how the human body works, I am not an idiot.

Knocking out is an hour

In this case she puts her to sleep and does her stuff from there or makes her sleep for a week.

I mean, Zatanna could just as easily put her to sleep for a few years or so. Or she could do any of the other things I already said. And then some.

This is a mismatch from hell. Even in base, Zatanna is one of the most ridiculous magic users in DC. Just about anything she does (which, yes, it's usually in-character for her to just incap people during a fight) will net her a win in this matchup.

And the version we're actually using right now is even more impossible for Caitlyn to beat.

"Do pardon my French but what in the living f*** is happening in that scan?"

Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back