• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamazenta Vs Ike(Pokemon Vs Fire emblem)

Ego

Rules:

Crowned zamazenta and high 6-A keys for both

speed equalized

Zamazenta:

Ike:

Damn it

What is a good 6-A I could use for zamazenta?
high 6-A. Idk really. Steven universe characters got nerfed to hell, OPM characters are generally getting upgraded and are under constant revisions, otherwise we've haxlords and weaklings. High 6-A is too wide of a tier.

I would recommend not using pokemon atm as i am revising them all either way rn (there's me adding the low 7-Bs and 7-Bs and there's also me adding stamina and intelligence as well as fixing LS. There's also XXKing's verse wide ability addition)

high 6-A. Idk really. Steven universe characters got nerfed to hell, OPM characters are generally getting upgraded and are under constant revisions, otherwise we've haxlords and weaklings. High 6-A is too wide of a tier.

I would recommend not using pokemon atm as i am revising them all either way rn (there's me adding the low 7-Bs and 7-Bs and there's also me adding stamina and intelligence as well as fixing LS. There's also XXKing's verse wide ability addition)
Y'all have a discord?

Back