• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zalgo vs Discord

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Maybe a stomp, but eh, worth a shot.

Speed Equal.

Discord is willing to kill.

Battle is in Equestria.

Who wins?

HE COMES: 2

Jokester: 1

Inconclusive: 0

If discord could make every human in the fighting dimension brain dead then he could BFR zaglo without too much trouble giving him the win.

True but, but does he have any feats of mind manipulation that expansive? Even if he does, that strategy would also involve making all of his friends brain dead, as well as several characters who have fought him before, which he may or may not be willing/able to do.

ThatCrimsonTomcat said:
True but, but does he have any feats of mind manipulation that expansive? Even if he does, that strategy would also involve making all of his friends brain dead, as well as several characters who have fought him before, which he may or may not be willing/able to do.
Actually no. No battle location was stated so the fight takes place in new York square, meaning it's the humans of the real world he'd have to get rid of to ensure Zalgo can not return. And when I said brain dead I actually meant him turning there heads into legs or something or just killing them.

Let's just say some random pony already called upon him or somethin'. If not, just say Zalgo exists for the purpose of a fight.

However in all seriousness I'd think anyone powerful enough for discord to be unable to just throw out of the dimension himself would be able to resist his power.

Christian Higdon said:
Let's just say some random pony already called upon him or somethin'. If not, just say Zalgo exists for the purpose of a fight.
What I am saying is he can only return when discord BFRs him if he is summoned again.

I'll summarise my argument

The pony that summoned discord would be insane beyond repair, killing that one would be a mercy, well discord is literally made of chaos as such the present of Zalgo shouldn't be able to have the same effect on him.

Now for a new one

Zaglo would have to keep using his powers on different ponys (and if he actually chose one with mental resistance the time limit for returning to the fight could pass) and if someone like the punisher attempted to go to the police station to get more guns in a vs thread the cops would be there if zaglo keeps making ponys insane (one is at least if he was summoned in a public place it could be far more not to mention any being witnessing this fight would also go insane) he would have provoked the main 6 and the princess in the same way.

I would like to note I don't think my second argument impacts the fight as much as I suspect people will say if discord trys to do something like move everyone in eqrestra to chaos town (his home dimensions place) to keep zalgo out of eqrestra for good that the other characters wouldn't let him.

Or more of an argument that discord isn't smart enough to do that.

I'm pretty sure Discord isn't winning this. He's strong but I don't remember him being able to do anything in the show that would mean much to someone like Zalgo. Discord doesn't lead with his BFR either.

JohnConquest1 said:
I'm pretty sure Discord isn't winning this. He's strong but I don't remember him being able to do anything in the show that would mean much to someone like Zalgo. Discord doesn't lead with his BFR either.
Sooo, we can add this victory to Zalgo's profile??

Please do not necro old threads

Zalgo doesn't even have a profile on this wiki anymore.

Back