• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popo > Kami > Popo's stool > Worms in dirt > Dirt > Z > Yxz > Popo > Kami > Popo's stool > Worms in dirt > Dirt Popo is Memetic, Z is Tier ∞, no claims made by the pages creator will change this

MLPlover2011 said:
Z is beyond everything you say
Only because you want to believe something made up by the guy who created the page, Z is a featless godmode and has no reason to be viewed as anything above Tier ∞, Hue BR could stomp him

Only because you want to believe something made up by the guy who created the page, Z is a featless godmode and has no reason to be viewed as anything above Tier ∞, Hue BR could stomp him

Nope Yxz beats Hue BR Z beats Yxz

Christian Higdon said:
I actually have a good quote. Off-topic, but good for insults.
Although be careful who you use it around, some people might think its sexism

Here it is.

"You're more advanced than a cockroach, have you ever tried explaining yourself to one of them?"

TheDarkSide857 said:
Still Z. Popo's feats are about as impressive as seeing a fly land on poo.
And Z feats are inexistent.

See? Two can play the downplaying game.

Rodri "Dante" said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Still Z. Popo's feats are about as impressive as seeing a fly land on poo.
And Z feats are inexistent.
See? Two can play the downplaying game.
He created Yxz and Yxz is around base HOSTLESS level who oneshots Popo unless you count the "Memetic is above Beyond Tiers" loonacy.

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS has too many feats. So zip that lip.
Defeating Logan Paul, Yxz, the Aleverse, The Overkiller and Emperor Bowser were his only feats, while the others are too shit for HOSTLESS like Shit Queen, Sans (UBTE), Minx and Mayron. Deathlock HOSTLESS stalemates Shadow of RED, who is twice as powerful as the base form Chuck Norris

Emperor Godzilla the Hierarchy = Bruce Lee >= Base Chuck

Emperor Godzilla the Hierarchy x2 = Shadow of RED

Shadow of RED = HOSTLESS (Deathlock)

Nightmare HOSTLESS>Emperor Bowser (The Gold Being)=Mario (Composite Overexaggerated Edition)

Yeah, HOSTLESS should be way, way ABOVE Tier -∞

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS has too many feats. So zip that lip.
Defeating Logan Paul, Yxz, the Aleverse, The Overkiller and Emperor Bowser were his only feats, while the others are too shit for HOSTLESS like Shit Queen, Sans (UBTE), Minx and Mayron. Deathlock HOSTLESS stalemates Shadow of RED, who is twice as powerful as the base form Chuck Norris
Emperor Godzilla the Hierarchy = Bruce Lee >= Base Chuck

Emperor Godzilla the Hierarchy x2 = Shadow of RED

Shadow of RED = HOSTLESS (Deathlock)

Nightmare HOSTLESS>Emperor Bowser (The Gold Being)=Mario (Composite Overexaggerated Edition)

Yeah, HOSTLESS should be way, way ABOVE Tier -∞
All of those feats where photoshopped on this Wiki, and Logan has a feat where he stomps HOSTLESS, so HOSTLESS's feat in contridicted, he has no feats that are set in stone

Christian Higdon said:
>No real feats
Go up and make me laugh some more.
Give me one real feat, oh and don't give your own comments kudos

Seol404 said:
Give me one real feat, oh and don't give your own comments kudos
I didn't.

Also, killing the glitch and obtaining his Nightmare form and making the Novaverse are two feats I can use here.

Don't rush me! I have to sleep now!

Seol404 said:
All of those feats where photoshopped on this Wiki, and Logan has a feat where he stomps HOSTLESS, so HOSTLESS's feat in contridicted, he has no feats that are set in stone
Guys, guys! A picture on The Final Pam's page says Logan is afraid of Pam, you know what that means guys, it must be fact. Who cares that the creator of the page is totally biased? But they think Logan is afraid of Pam, so it must be true because a picture on the page says he is.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Guys, guys! A picture on The Final Pam's page says Logan is afraid of Pam, you know what that means guys, it must be fact. Who cares that the creator of the page is totally biased? But they think Logan is afraid of Pam, so it must be true because a picture on the page says he is.
That argument could be applied to Yxz and HOSTLESS too. So, you just proved my point

Yes, and it also debunked all of HOSTLESS's feats, which is exactly what my point was, you cant use images on the page made by the creators of said pages as legit feats, because they contridict eachother

Seol404 said:
Yes, and it also debunked all of HOSTLESS's feats, which is exactly what my point was, you cant use images on the page made by the creators of said pages as legit feats, because they contridict eachother
It debunks all of your arguments too, and besides, name one feat that Mr. Popo has set in stone that somehow makes him "above" Z.

well by that logic mr popo shouldn't even be tier 2 cause he only scales to DBZ characters, who are only tier 4s and maybe if you wank them enough tier 3

Seol404 said:
well by that logic mr popo shouldn't even be tier 2 cause he only scales to DBZ characters, who are only tier 4s and maybe if you wank them enough tier 3

Yellowpig10 said:
Seol404 said:
Popo meets the requirements for Memetic, Ryukama has said it himself, go look at his "Actual Memetic Characters" blog

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
It debunks all of your arguments too, and besides, name one feat that Mr. Popo has set in stone that somehow makes him "above" Z.
He is Memetic, that alone puts him above Z, who is Tier ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back