• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Z Goku Speed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, guys, I'm new here on the Wiki, but I've been visiting for years, well, Goku's profile before showed his speed in the Z saga as FTL and FTL +, and then was reduced to Relativistic, and then, in the same topic as that was discussed, apparently speed was again accepted as being FTL and FTL +, so why the profile still shows Relativistic? Have you had any discussion about it and preferred to keep it that way? If I'm not mistaken, Mathew said that with the Kaioken x20 it should already be at least FTL, and with Kaioken x4, he would at the very least move at 0.16c... I apologize for my English, and I hope I have made the topic in the right area XD

I knew this would happen. Unless it gets changed soon, people will keep bringing this up and that's why my suggesstion was to make the changes as soon as possible. People on the internet are getting the wrong idea.

AKM sama said:
I knew this would happen. Unless it gets changed soon, people will keep bringing this up and that's why my suggesstion was to make the changes as soon as possible. People on the internet are getting the wrong idea.
Is exactly what I think, a lot of people will look and will bring this old and outdated discussion back, FTL DBZ is something already discussed and approved so ... the sooner they edit Goku's profile, better ^^

This dead, old and outdated controversy is already back in some corners of the internet lol

Nah, the Dyspo stuff was only relevant for like a week. People are already over it.

It's because the whole DBZ suddenly got downgraded from at least FTL+ to relativistic+ here.

I thought the FTL thing was no longer valid. As someone pointed out the ONLY indication we had for Frieza's beams being lightspeed was the guidebook describing them as a "flash of light".

We scaled it from 1st Form Frieza being Sub-Rel and Goku reacting to him at a close range. He is at least FTL in KKx20.

How did you get a result of faster than light?

And I'm pretty sure we don't use multipliers for DB, do you even know HOW MUCH he is multiplied by? For if he is just increased by an indiscernible amount?

Matthew told me that he will try to get the time to update the profiles soon.

TeenAngel101 said:
How did you get a result of faster than light?
And I'm pretty sure we don't use multipliers for DB, do you even know HOW MUCH he is multiplied by? For if he is just increased by an indiscernible amount?
It has been already discussed. Actually Piccolo's moon busting feat is sub-relativistic and first form Frieza's planet busting feat is calculated to be relativistic, 0.4c to be precise.

We know base Goku on Namek > first form Frieza. But even if we lowball base Goku to be = first form Frieza and consider the linear multiplier for kaiokenx20, Goku would become FTL at a bare minimum. This is the concensus that was reached.

However, if you want to go into more detail, it was discussed in the thread of which the link is already posted by Firestorm in his first comment.

If that's the case, then isn't Saiyan Saga Goku FTL via kaioken x4? 0.4(4) = 1.6c

Much higher in base on Namek.

But Saiyan saga Goku < first form Frieza

Should we close this thread? It does not seem to go anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back