• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yxz vs Minx

Why is everybody obsessed with "Slashing"

Also Yxz stomps hard

Ok, real talk, all Yxz will do is just piss off Minx by attempting to kill him, Yxz gets cut up in pieces as it desperately tries to kill the cat, Yxz fools Minx and gets another attack in, attack triggers him to Roadroller, Roadroller crushes Yxz, end of story

Uselessnoob245 said:
k. No Yxz crushes his dusty cursty a*s skull into 2 bones and throw his di*k out the window
Ok, even though that doesn't happen, I'm laughing my ass off reading this

Ohmkaey said:
Ok, real talk, all Yxz will do is just piss off Minx by attempting to kill him, Yxz gets cut up in pieces as it desperately tries to kill the cat, Yxz fools Minx and gets another attack in, attack triggers him to Roadroller, Roadroller crushes Yxz, end of story
Minx slashes Yxz, but not a single scratch on the gigantic robot is to be seen.

Suddenly Minx is startled by the sound of a mighty chainsaw cutting through someone's neck.

That someone... was Minx.

MatthewandMario said:
Ohmkaey said:
Minx slashes Yxz, but not a single scratch on the gigantic robot is to be seen.
Suddenly Minx is startled by the sound of a mighty chainsaw cutting through someone's neck.

That someone... was Minx.
>Unkillable

>Invincible

Christ, are people still gonna downplay him? If so, I might as well just make a downplayed Minx for christ sake

TOCOJBWA is nowhere to be seen, so it's a 1V1. In that case, Yxz still has a chance here. If Minx is to catch up, he'll pull it off, but that's saying Yxz won't massacre the cat here and there. In that case, it's close, but i see Yxz pulling off a win. Slashing won't help against an entire chainsaw.

Also, i think i have a good idea for a thread. Imma do it right now.

Christian Higdon said:
TOCOJBWA is nowhere to be seen, so it's a 1V1. In that case, Yxz still has a chance here. If Minx is to catch up, he'll pull it off, but that's saying Yxz won't massacre the cat here and there. In that case, it's close, but i see Yxz pulling off a win. Slashing won't help against an entire chainsaw.
Also, i think i have a good idea for a thread. Imma do it right now.
Well alright

Note: After reading this, I went to Minx's profile to see what he has again, until I notice unfinished parts that I forgot to finish when making it, thanks to this, I finished up what had been missed(With a semi nerf and 2 new attacks)

Back