• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
FFA to the death, everyone is at full strength

Thanos at full power can be tiered at Thanosfinity, which is above Memetic. Yxz can still be tiered. Since he doesn't need tiers, he's Above the Concept of Tiers. HOSTLESS can't be tiered, even by me at -∞% of his power. Him at full power is overkill. So, basically, i believe the following:

3. Yxz

2. Thanos (Exxagerated)

1. HOSTLESS

Soel, you can now disagree with me here. (Or not, whatever works.)

MatthewandMario said:
Being Unable to be tiered doesn't outweigh not needing tierz, they're essentially the same thing.
He can't be tiered by any of the tiering system, including Memetic. What Zit Tooya.

Thanosfinity is only with the Cosmic Cube, any higher is imposible to calc

Any mistake Thanos makes can easily be reversed by the Infinity Gauntlet

So he is beyond beyond tierz just like Yxz. But Yxz had it since his creation. HOSTLESS only emulates Yxz out of sheer envy. Even then it's nowhere near comparable to Yxz's true power.

It doesn't matter if he had it since creation, or that HOSTLESS is "envy-filled". It stomps now. Either that, or he lets Yxz win.

Yxz is beyond any version of any character ever. No matter what.

I could use the 'no u' argument as well but I choose to use examples of Yxz's (lesser) powers.

THE WALUMANIA IS TRUE! THE WALUMANIA IS ABOVE YXZ! THE ONLY REASON YXZ SAYS HE CAN WIN IS VIA BLUFFING HE CAN!

HOSTLESS avatar is strong enough to destroy Yxz with a blink, his self would solo Z by existing

Novaverse
HOSTLESS dwarfs the Aleverse

Murderstomp
HOSTLESS destroys pathetic mary sue characters

Logan Paul trapped
HOSTLESS watching Logan kill the Truvix Head for etertainment

Post-Revision Thanos stomps easily, this needs to be closed

I'm not going to start a new thread, because as I said, it would be a mismatch

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS negates it.
HOSTLESS uses "SCREW YOUR POWERS!"

Yxz's HP: 0

GG Stereo Boy.
Yxz need only use his chainsaw. You're dead.

Don't even mention Z, that's a whole new level of complete destruction for HOSTLESS or Thanos.

MatthewandMario said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS negates it.
HOSTLESS uses "SCREW YOUR POWERS!"

Yxz's HP: 0

GG Stereo Boy.
Yxz need only use his chainsaw. You're dead.
Don't even mention Z, that's a whole new level of complete destruction for HOSTLESS or Thanos.
Thanos creates a replica of Z's wife

Z<Z's wife

MatthewandMario said:
Ah shoot, ya got 'im there.

If she was replicatable ;)
He could always grab the real one

MatthewandMario said:
I don't know.
She'd probably be too much for Thanos even.
Maybe... :O

Back