• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke Urameshi vs Kaizer Godzilla (High 6A Tourney)

Actually whatever I’ll start So Yusuke normally Starts with CQC and Then uses Reigan as a Finisher. I dont know anything about Godzilla but i’m pretty sure Yusuke CQC is still an option since Yusuke has fought bigger enemies than Godzilla

He is as radioactive as an Atom Bomb, is dangerous to be near it.

Of course it only works it Yusuke tanks directly one of more hits of the breath.
Yusuke pretty dumb but he can sense danger when it comes so we won’t have to worry about that. Also pretty sure we all agree that Yusuke takes versatility here right? also how big is Godzilla in this version

I thought Godzilla passively emitted Radiation? You know, since that's what the original Godzilla did and FW Godzilla is just an alternate version of that Godzilla.

Yusuke has fought people as big as Godzilla but they were never on Godzilla’s Level iirc. Neither of Them one shot either Since they have almost the same ap. One thing though isn’t the 58 petatons from Godzilla’s attack? Is his Durability 6Petatons only?

Class T alone isn't enough to win and Yusuke is versatile but has no defense for radiation until then
I vote for Godzilla unless there is a way for him to incap ZIllah

Class T alone isn't enough to win and Yusuke is versatile but has no defense for radiation until then
I vote for Godzilla unless there is a way for him to incap ZIllah
i dont think the radiation is instant. Yusuke has at least 10 mins before he die to it. Also he has ranged attacks too so its not that big of a problem

So atm The Question is whether or not Yusuke can Kill Gozilla with his Reigan alone or Kill Godzilla via CQC in a short amount of time. And How fast the Radiation will Kill Yusuke. Also how many times can Godzilla use The spiral beam? since His atomic breath won’t do anything besides inflict radiation. Also does Radiation work the same way durability neg works? because if not i’d argue that since Godzilla is just as Radioactive as an atomic bomb Radiation wont even affect Yusuke.

Last edited:
What stops Yusuke from spamming Spirit Gun?
nothing, Besides lack of stamina but Yusuke at this point can fight at least 4 Days without stopping

So I guess Yusuke Spamming Spirit Gun is a wincon since it outranges Godzilla and he can just keep spamming

Last edited:
Back