• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari's gap ability.

Well Yukari says that killing her is useless, I have somewhat of an theory of what that means so in touhou if you die you get sent to the afterlife right? Maybe you cannot kill Yukari because of her hax she will just come back after opening a gap in the afterlife and another where she died, its just an fun discussion topic i guess, so what you guys think?

I think what she said would be the same as saying she surpassed the limitation of death, so that wouldn't work. Maybe the type that you can't find her death line or something.

That seems unlikely... as much as I like that. I mean it doesn't mean she goes to the afterlife after dying even if she's a youkai. I think.

Edit - On a second of thought, hold that thought

Well I'm trying to try to explain how Yukari can't be affected by death in a way it makes sense.

Well, it's only speculation, as plausible as it sounds.

According to some guidebooks / manga, I think she can also gap from your dream into reality. Or between reality and fantasy.

The thing is that she can gap between "Life and Death", but only physically. She can't undo her death so to speak afaik. Even then, I doubt she would have her powers in the after life.

Well not really. It prevents you from going back to the living world, but you're still...a ghost. Like I said, we can't really assume ghost Yukari would have her powers, if she even leaves a ghost after death (Not quite sure anymore when Youkai dies)

Oh, Youkai does go to hell after death. Cirno was being warned for that, remember? Not too sure if that actually affect her power though, since I don't think her power lie in her physical form.

Back