• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yukamo's Boundary Manipulation

Generally accepted Stuff

Spatial Manipulation

A degree of Time Manipulation (as seen when she combines day and night someohw)

Entering the 2nd Dimension or 2D BFR (Dream/Story/Picture walk)

Death resistance

Creation of something/Combining something into a form (2D attack)

Conventional durability bypass

Intangibility and Invisibility

Precognition, boundary perception alone

Limited conceptual destruction and creation

Need clarificatio

Reality Warping and making dreams come true

Power nullification or at least sealing

Making disbelief into belief (Reversing cause and effect)

Conceptual Manipulation (LET'S TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT ELSE SHE CAN AFFECT)

The limits of Yukari's isolation capability

Oh and a bump so I can finally get some feedback and actually update the profile since people are already using her new feats or almost seemed to have accepted them...

Well, I do not know enough about the series to be of any help, but would appreciate some staff input.

I don't really have anything to say; everything here looks fine to me.

@M11 A few notes are taken from the latest games, some are from the exposition databook, some from the games and some are taken from lore. An amalgamation of all those feats basically to stop the needless wank and downplay

@Prom Thank you Prom for moving the thread and the feedback

Although I am starting to believe that it's an incredibly likelihood that Yukari can manipulate the borders of certain concepts based on spellcards.

Well, since Promestein is okay with this, I suppose that the generally accepted parts can be applied.

I'm just gonna bump this once more... Is anyone else against the powers that I listed above as Need Clarificaion? Aka...

Reality Warping and making dreams come true

Power nullification or at least sealing

Making disbelief into belief (Reversing cause and effect)

Conceptual Manipulation - Based on her spellcard abilities and the amount she manipulates

The limits of Yukari's isolation capability and gaps

I do not know. We would need more input.

I know but I'm just waiting for anyone to comment. I know some people support this but never commented after again so I at least want to hear a recheck from them about commenting their support again.

Then again it might be wise to wait for the next game but then again almost everyon seems to accept the majority fo feats here even in current debates.

Ill check this out tomorrow.

Back