• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari vs. HOSTLESS

Uselessnoob245 said:
My profiles cause flame wars
Only when you get butthurt when someone disagrees that your page wins

Can both of you please give actual reasons for why either character wins, instead of just saying someone wins

Deathlock's power is way above Touhou and Undrtale combined. Also, he stomps out EGTH, who easily kekstomps Yukari with no issue.

H═¬═Ñ╠ô═Ø═ƒ╠£═ê═Ü═ö═ë╠½╠Ñ╠│╠ñ╠û╠á╠»╠╣╠ƒA╠Å═½═»╠å═Ñ═ª═ù╠¥═¬╠É╠Ä╠ü╠î═æ╠ö═¬═ñ╠ô═¿═Ø╠ø═Ø╠ñ╠á╠ú╠ÿ╠¬╠£╠¬H═º═î═Ñ═»═¡═ª═½╠Æ╠¥╠ä═î╠é═í╠ø╠òÊë╠»╠▓═ç═à═Ä═ç╠ñA═ï╠ü═¡═â╠¢╠ç╠ê╠è═¼═Ñ╠é═¡═ª═Å═ó╠º╠À╠®═ç╠ú╠║╠╝╠ñ═ò╠╣╠ª╠ñH═â╠ö═å╠┐═É═ú═Æ═®═½═ú═é╠ë╠å╠è═½═ï╠ê╠ê═á═Ç╠À═×═ê╠ñ═Ä╠Ö╠│═ò╠ƒ═ûA╠ê╠Æ╠¢═¼═ú╠Ä╠ç═é═º╠ï╠é═ñ╠¢╠ì╠å═á╠┤═£Êë╠»╠▒╠Ö╠▓╠ƒH╠ö╠ï╠ë═»╠æ╠Æ╠å═¼╠ò╠Â╠¿╠ú╠╣╠ƒ╠Ñ╠û╠╣╠▒╠×═ö╠½╠£═ìA═«═â═¼═ï═Ñ╠ç═ñ═½═î╠ï═»═ù╠à═è═½╠ô╠î╠ü╠ô╠À═ƒ═ê╠¼╠¼╠Ñ╠Ñ═Ü╠▒═à╠▒╠ûH╠Ü═ñ╠ü═Æ╠ë╠Å═Ñ╠¥═¿╠í═Ø╠╣═Ü═ÜA╠â╠ö╠é╠ü╠¢╠è═ï╠Ä═½═è╠ë═å╠Ä═½╠º╠º╠«╠¼╠£═ô╠»╠¬╠á╠½═Ö╠×╠ñH╠Æ═è═«═®╠Æ═»╠Æ═å═è═Æ╠ç═Æ═É╠Æ═É╠å╠Á╠½╠ª╠ù╠Ñ╠ù╠ƒ╠½═à╠ƒ╠▓╠ùA═½╠î╠Ç═»═¿═¡╠º═ó═ƒ╠¿╠×╠░═û╠áH═î╠à═º╠ï═ø═»╠Ç╠æ═¬╠Ü═º╠ä═½╠ë═ª═í═Å╠½═ö╠Ö╠Ø╠¬╠ú═Ü╠¬╠«╠£═ç═ê╠á╠×╠░═ìA╠å╠┐═Æ╠ï╠å╠à╠ä═è═½╠æ═É═Æ═º═¿═ä═£╠À═ó═ƒ═Å═ê═à╠▓╠│╠«╠▒╠®═ç╠¬╠ØH═ø╠â╠î═º═Æ═Ñ═é═¼═Ñ╠ü╠î═½╠¿╠ø╠ò═ó═ü═Ü╠ÿ╠ú╠╣═àA═»═ï═ä═è═ª═ï═å╠Ç╠í═ÿ╠À═ô╠¼╠Ø═Ä╠¼═ç╠®╠▒H╠ç╠ü═ù╠Ä╠é═º╠ö═é═¼╠Ä╠à╠ö╠æ═Ñ═ù╠î═®═ÿ═ü╠╗═ç╠▒╠£╠╗═Ü╠│A═â╠¥═«╠Ü═º╠ô╠î╠¿Êë═Å╠Â╠░╠ƒ═à╠╝═Ü╠║═ö═ê═à╠│╠ª╠╝═ò═Ü╠╣╠▓╠ÿ╠Ø╠║H╠å═¬═é╠î═«═«═½═ù╠┐═®═¼═Æ╠ò╠º═£╠║╠║╠«╠ª╠ƒ═ë═Ö╠ù╠Ö═ì╠û╠û═Ä═çA╠ô═ù╠ï╠Ü╠í═ó╠Á═í╠®╠û╠×═ö╠»═ö╠Ø╠╗═ô╠Ø╠ª╠£═öH╠¥╠ì═»═ä╠ø═ƒ═Ø╠░╠Ö═ô═ô╠¡╠ª╠ÿ╠¡╠ú╠ª╠¬╠ª╠▓═û╠│╠ª╠á╠ú╠▒A╠ì╠î═ï╠ç═æ═ñ═ñ╠ô═ª╠ç═â╠ç═Å╠©═Å╠£╠ù╠ú╠║╠½═Ä═Ö╠ª╠ùH═ù═»═»╠â╠Å╠â╠é╠ï═¼═è═ä╠Ä╠é╠©╠º═ÅÊë═Ü╠Ø╠¼╠ª╠ª╠║╠¡╠½╠ú╠╗A╠ä═»═¼═è═¿╠ç═Æ╠ä╠ê╠Ü╠ï═ú═«═â╠ë═è═Ñ═¼═×═Ø╠ò═û═Ä╠¼╠û╠ƒ╠▒═ò╠¡╠¡╠ÿ╠ñ═ç╠░╠¡╠║H╠ë═½╠à╠Ç╠ü╠é╠å═¬╠â═¿╠Å╠é╠ø╠╗╠▓╠ù═Ü╠á╠║╠▒╠¡╠®A═ä╠¥╠┐═á═á═í╠ø═Ü╠╣╠╣╠ñ═Ü═û╠¼╠╗═Ö╠ù╠¬╠░H═â╠┐╠æ╠ö═é═Ñ═«╠é═«╠ì╠ö╠º╠øÊë╠Â╠×╠ñ═Ä╠×═û╠«A╠Æ═ª═æ═ú╠è╠î═Ç╠º╠ø═ô╠á╠»═ôH═½╠è═½═º╠ï═ª╠┐═»═ñ╠ô═Æ╠¢╠Ü╠┐═ÿ╠ª╠░═Ü╠û╠ù╠Ö╠╣═Ä═Ü╠á╠û═Ü╠®A═ä╠â╠æ═ú╠å═â═¿╠ô╠¢═é═â╠â╠à╠Ç═æ═æ╠â═Ø╠│╠á╠║╠│═ë╠ƒ═à═ö═ö╠▓═ê╠░H═æ═»═¡═»╠Æ╠ä═ï═ú╠¢═ä╠ö═ä═ÿ═×╠ø╠¬╠¬╠û╠║╠ÿ╠╗╠»═ì═Ä╠│╠ùA╠â╠┐═â╠ê╠Æ═ñ╠Å═ñ═ï╠æ═¡╠ë═×═ÿ═í═×╠ÿ╠│═ò═ç╠░╠╣╠Ö╠×H═ù═Æ═ª═è╠ï╠Æ╠¥╠¿═Å╠À═á╠ñ═Ä╠¡╠ª╠░═Ö╠Ø╠╗╠║╠░A═¡═å╠ÅÊë═í╠¿═û╠Ø═ç╠¡╠£═à╠¼╠¬╠á╠¬═ö╠║H═¼╠É╠ëÊë╠Á╠ø╠×╠ƒ╠«╠ª╠×═Ü╠»═ì╠ÿ╠ñ═ö═ì═Ü═à═ç═Ä╠¡╠ÿA═å╠Æ╠â╠ì╠î═ø╠æ═Æ═é═¬╠Ä╠à═«═é═ï═Ø╠ø═Ø╠©╠║╠¬╠ñ═ö╠¼═ç╠║H═ñ═ª╠┐╠¥═¿╠å╠ê═ä═¼═ä═Ç═á╠ò╠º═ê╠¡═ö╠¬╠¼╠╝╠ª═ò╠á╠«═ç╠░╠╗A╠à╠¢═ª═½═¿╠Â╠Á═ƒ═Ø╠¼╠╗═à═Ö╠á╠û╠¬╠½╠ñ╠¡═Ä╠╣H╠î═®╠ü╠¢═Ñ═É═å═ÿ╠Á╠®═ì╠ñA╠¢╠â╠ç═Æ═é╠ì╠Æ╠É╠ë═ä═º╠å═î═Ø╠í═ƒ╠╣═û╠╗╠║╠╝╠ƒ═Ä

Christian Higdon said:
Deathlock's power is way above Touhou and Undrtale combined. Also, he stomps out EGTH, who easily kekstomps Yukari with no issue.
Lets just hope it ends up like the Doomguy Eternal vs The Demon Himself

Y╠ê═è═ä╠ô╠Ä═è═¬╠Ü╠º═Ø═ê╠¬╠¼╠░═Ü╠×═ç╠®═à╠»╠╗╠¡╠£╠®╠ù═Öe╠ï╠å═º╠ï═ø╠É═ø═ƒ═á╠¼╠Ñ╠¼═ës═ï═ñ╠Ç═«╠è╠è═É═â═º╠â═ú═¬╠î╠ü═å╠ô╠ö╠ë╠Ç═×═ü═ƒ╠┤═Å╠½╠ú╠¡╠»╠®╠▒╠╝╠¬ ╠ç═ï═ñ╠å╠é═å╠ö═®═×═ÿ═í╠▒╠Ø═Ä═à╠Ñ╠╗═ö╠»╠û╠ª╠ÿp╠ï╠å╠ç═å═î╠Ç╠Ü╠º═ü═×═á╠░╠╗╠û╠ú╠®╠ú╠®╠Ö╠ù═û╠░l═å═Ñ╠â═»╠å╠à═®═¡╠æ═»╠ë═Æ╠ç╠ê╠ï═Ç╠¿╠×╠Ø╠▒╠ÿ╠á╠£═û╠ƒe═½╠¥╠ë═Ñ╠ë╠ë═ï╠ê═½╠æ═Æ╠é═ï═Æ═¬╠¢═Æ═ä╠¿═£═×═ô╠½╠▓╠ÿ╠«═Ö╠Ø═ë╠ùa╠ä═«═®═Ñ╠ë═î╠º╠¿═ö╠¼╠£╠»╠▓╠û╠ñ╠Ø═ë═ö═ê═ì╠á═ì╠á╠Ö╠╝╠▒s═¼═ù╠Ç═«╠É═ä╠ô╠é═¬╠æ═Ñ╠æ╠À╠Á═í╠Ñ╠½╠»╠¡═ë╠ù╠Ñ╠¬╠×═Äe═Ñ═¡╠ë╠┐═¿╠é═½═ú╠å╠ç╠Ç╠Ç═«╠º╠À╠Á═á╠í╠®╠ª╠«╠ÿ╠░╠ú╠û═ö╠»╠ú╠»╠ª╠ÿ═ô═ê╠Ñ╠á ╠ê═ù╠┐╠Ü═Æ═é╠ô═«═é═è═æ╠à═½═Ø═á═ó╠í╠╗╠▓╠▓╠ÿ╠×═ì╠á╠«╠á═Öd═å╠ì═å╠æ╠Å╠Ä╠ì═Ç╠í╠ƒ╠Ñ╠░╠×╠░╠Ø╠û═Ä╠Ø╠╣╠á╠ñ╠½═ò╠│╠½═Ä╠▓o╠æ╠¥═ù═â═¡╠Ä═ù═º═£Êë═Ø╠º╠×═Ü╠®╠¡╠ƒ╠¬═û╠ñ╠▒╠║═Ä╠á╠╣ ═æ═å═î╠É═ñ═é═ù═ø╠ë╠ÉÊë═Ç═£╠ó╠©╠ú╠║═öi╠è╠Ä═æ═Æ═Æ╠ê╠º╠º═Ü═ì═û═Ä═à╠«╠╣╠╗╠ƒ╠Ø╠╝╠»╠£╠ª╠¡t═ª╠Ü╠┐╠ç═ä═¡═¿═Å═ƒ═ÿ╠ò╠ù╠ù╠╝╠¡═Ä╠ú╠Ñ╠ù

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
You mean with me trying to enforce the Tiering System and everyone crying like little girls because their character is going to get nerfed

T╠Ä╠Æ═®═ñ╠ô╠ì╠Å═®╠ô╠ê╠æ═è╠î═ï╠Ç═Å╠©╠À╠¿╠º╠│╠ù╠╣╠║═à╠ª╠×╠Ø╠Ø═êh═ï═ñ╠ö═É═î╠Æ═¼═è═å╠Å╠Ä═ñ╠è╠ø═í╠ó╠ñ╠╝╠ƒ═ë╠¬╠ù╠¡╠ñe═¼═¬═É╠¥╠ö╠ê═ü═í═ò═ö╠½╠»═û ═¼═ñ╠ü═¬═é═¿╠ê╠à═ú╠Ü═¼═Ñ═½╠à╠ê╠¢═í═£╠Á╠ÿ╠¬═ê═Ä═Ö╠ƒ╠╣t═º╠ë╠ç═â═ï╠è═¬═Ø═Ç╠ø╠╣╠ƒ╠×╠£╠£╠╝╠╣╠│╠╝═à╠║═ö╠«╠Ö╠Ø═à═Ä╠»i═¿╠æ╠ç╠Ç╠¥╠ê╠¢╠¢═»╠æ╠Â═ü═Ö╠Ø╠½╠║╠░╠ú╠¡e═è╠Æ═ø╠ê═é╠┐═æ╠¥╠Ü╠ö╠ç═¼═º═î╠æ╠ò═á╠À╠Ö═ç╠£═ö╠╣╠«╠╗╠«╠á═ò═Ä╠║═Ü═ì═ör═ù═¡═¿═Ñ╠ë═î═ø═¬╠¥═ù╠à═â╠ï╠ü╠ô╠ô╠ø═×═ÿ╠¬═û╠│╠ƒ╠│i═½═ä╠à╠É╠ö╠ë═ø╠©═Ç═×═Å╠©╠£╠▒╠ú╠ú╠û╠¬╠ª═òn╠é╠å═å═å╠ô╠Â╠Â═ô═û╠á╠╝╠û╠ñ╠ÿ═Ä╠½═à╠Ö═Ö╠¬═ò╠ñ═ç╠¼═Ög╠Ä╠ä═â╠à═º╠ê╠ö╠¢╠ê╠æ═ª╠å═ø╠ê╠┤═Ø╠©═Å╠á═ô═ô═Ö═Ü╠«╠á ╠å╠î═¼═»═É╠ç╠Å╠Ç╠è═¿═Ñ╠â═ä═æ╠º═ÿ╠í╠½╠Ö═ò═ê╠ƒs╠ë╠┐═è╠ï═É═æ═¡═æ╠à═Ñ═ª╠À═ü╠ƒ╠¼═ì╠║╠░╠ù═Ä╠╣╠»╠×╠£╠á╠ù╠ù╠ñy═Ñ╠¢╠å═¬═ø═¬═ù═¬╠Ü╠┐╠ä═â╠Ç═á═ó╠í═×╠ø╠ª═à╠▒╠á╠▓═û╠«═ës╠ç═«═ï═ü╠ø╠Ö╠®═Ö╠Ø╠«╠░╠¡╠½╠«╠Ñ╠¡╠ú╠▓╠û═ç╠®t═®═ñ═®╠è═ª═Ç╠Ñ╠×═Ö╠£╠»═Ä═ò╠×═ô╠á═û═ë╠ÿ═ô╠ù╠ª╠®═ö╠¡e═ï╠¥╠ü╠Ç═®═¼═é╠â═¿═ä═å╠å╠ò═ÿ╠▓╠▓╠│╠ù╠á╠ñ╠¬m═ø╠ç╠é╠¢═ú╠┐╠Æ╠ò═û╠û╠║╠ú═ö╠▒═ò═ò╠¡╠╣ ═¼═Ñ═¡═Æ╠ç╠ò╠©╠º═ü═û╠á╠╗═Ä═û═ì╠░╠ù═à╠¡═Äi╠à═Ñ╠Æ╠æ═ª╠┤═Ç═á╠×╠ÿ╠░═ì╠│╠ƒ═û╠×╠▒═ç╠ÿ═ös═î═»═Æ═é═«═ä═ü═á═ì╠╝═ö═ç╠░═ô ╠Æ╠ö╠é═¬╠Ä═ï╠é═î═¼╠æ═î═«╠ç═»═Å╠À╠Á═ÿ╠»═ö═û═ö═ò╠û╠│╠ª╠╣╠ú╠ùm╠æ╠æ═¬═É═ñ╠Ü╠ô╠ë═»═â╠æ╠è═¡═½╠Á═ÿ═á╠¬╠½╠ñ╠ú╠ƒ═ë╠▒╠ù╠á═ë╠░╠£═Ä╠╣╠▒═û╠░i╠à═¼═¡═É═¿═æ═æ╠É╠ç═î═ä╠É═¬╠î╠à╠î═½═Æ═ÿÊë╠©═×╠▒═ö═Ä╠Ö═ë═Ä╠×╠£╠Ö╠»╠╗╠á╠½╠│╠á═ê╠░═ò╠░n═¼═¬╠Æ═½═ä═ú═ª═æ═¬╠ì╠ç═î╠è╠Å╠ô═£╠Á╠ó═ó╠│╠»╠ù╠û═ò═ô╠ûe═å╠â╠ê╠Ü╠î═×═£╠©╠╝╠£═û╠¡╠ú╠ñ╠║╠Ø╠╝═ô╠ú╠«═ê╠ª═Ä╠Ö╠╝═û╠Ö

MLPlover2011 said:
T╠Ä╠Æ═®═ñ╠ô╠ì╠Å═®╠ô╠ê╠æ═è╠î═ï╠Ç═Å╠©╠À╠¿╠º╠│╠ù╠╣╠║═à╠ª╠×╠Ø╠Ø═êh═ï═ñ╠ö═É═î╠Æ═¼═è═å╠Å╠Ä═ñ╠è╠ø═í╠ó╠ñ╠╝╠ƒ═ë╠¬╠ù╠¡╠ñe═¼═¬═É╠¥╠ö╠ê═ü═í═ò═ö╠½╠»═û ═¼═ñ╠ü═¬═é═¿╠ê╠à═ú╠Ü═¼═Ñ═½╠à╠ê╠¢═í═£╠Á╠ÿ╠¬═ê═Ä═Ö╠ƒ╠╣t═º╠ë╠ç═â═ï╠è═¬═Ø═Ç╠ø╠╣╠ƒ╠×╠£╠£╠╝╠╣╠│╠╝═à╠║═ö╠«╠Ö╠Ø═à═Ä╠»i═¿╠æ╠ç╠Ç╠¥╠ê╠¢╠¢═»╠æ╠Â═ü═Ö╠Ø╠½╠║╠░╠ú╠¡e═è╠Æ═ø╠ê═é╠┐═æ╠¥╠Ü╠ö╠ç═¼═º═î╠æ╠ò═á╠À╠Ö═ç╠£═ö╠╣╠«╠╗╠«╠á═ò═Ä╠║═Ü═ì═ör═ù═¡═¿═Ñ╠ë═î═ø═¬╠¥═ù╠à═â╠ï╠ü╠ô╠ô╠ø═×═ÿ╠¬═û╠│╠ƒ╠│i═½═ä╠à╠É╠ö╠ë═ø╠©═Ç═×═Å╠©╠£╠▒╠ú╠ú╠û╠¬╠ª═òn╠é╠å═å═å╠ô╠Â╠Â═ô═û╠á╠╝╠û╠ñ╠ÿ═Ä╠½═à╠Ö═Ö╠¬═ò╠ñ═ç╠¼═Ög╠Ä╠ä═â╠à═º╠ê╠ö╠¢╠ê╠æ═ª╠å═ø╠ê╠┤═Ø╠©═Å╠á═ô═ô═Ö═Ü╠«╠á ╠å╠î═¼═»═É╠ç╠Å╠Ç╠è═¿═Ñ╠â═ä═æ╠º═ÿ╠í╠½╠Ö═ò═ê╠ƒs╠ë╠┐═è╠ï═É═æ═¡═æ╠à═Ñ═ª╠À═ü╠ƒ╠¼═ì╠║╠░╠ù═Ä╠╣╠»╠×╠£╠á╠ù╠ù╠ñy═Ñ╠¢╠å═¬═ø═¬═ù═¬╠Ü╠┐╠ä═â╠Ç═á═ó╠í═×╠ø╠ª═à╠▒╠á╠▓═û╠«═ës╠ç═«═ï═ü╠ø╠Ö╠®═Ö╠Ø╠«╠░╠¡╠½╠«╠Ñ╠¡╠ú╠▓╠û═ç╠®t═®═ñ═®╠è═ª═Ç╠Ñ╠×═Ö╠£╠»═Ä═ò╠×═ô╠á═û═ë╠ÿ═ô╠ù╠ª╠®═ö╠¡e═ï╠¥╠ü╠Ç═®═¼═é╠â═¿═ä═å╠å╠ò═ÿ╠▓╠▓╠│╠ù╠á╠ñ╠¬m═ø╠ç╠é╠¢═ú╠┐╠Æ╠ò═û╠û╠║╠ú═ö╠▒═ò═ò╠¡╠╣ ═¼═Ñ═¡═Æ╠ç╠ò╠©╠º═ü═û╠á╠╗═Ä═û═ì╠░╠ù═à╠¡═Äi╠à═Ñ╠Æ╠æ═ª╠┤═Ç═á╠×╠ÿ╠░═ì╠│╠ƒ═û╠×╠▒═ç╠ÿ═ös═î═»═Æ═é═«═ä═ü═á═ì╠╝═ö═ç╠░═ô ╠Æ╠ö╠é═¬╠Ä═ï╠é═î═¼╠æ═î═«╠ç═»═Å╠À╠Á═ÿ╠»═ö═û═ö═ò╠û╠│╠ª╠╣╠ú╠ùm╠æ╠æ═¬═É═ñ╠Ü╠ô╠ë═»═â╠æ╠è═¡═½╠Á═ÿ═á╠¬╠½╠ñ╠ú╠ƒ═ë╠▒╠ù╠á═ë╠░╠£═Ä╠╣╠▒═û╠░i╠à═¼═¡═É═¿═æ═æ╠É╠ç═î═ä╠É═¬╠î╠à╠î═½═Æ═ÿÊë╠©═×╠▒═ö═Ä╠Ö═ë═Ä╠×╠£╠Ö╠»╠╗╠á╠½╠│╠á═ê╠░═ò╠░n═¼═¬╠Æ═½═ä═ú═ª═æ═¬╠ì╠ç═î╠è╠Å╠ô═£╠Á╠ó═ó╠│╠»╠ù╠û═ò═ô╠ûe═å╠â╠ê╠Ü╠î═×═£╠©╠╝╠£═û╠¡╠ú╠ñ╠║╠Ø╠╝═ô╠ú╠«═ê╠ª═Ä╠Ö╠╝═û╠Ö
Nah, it ain't. Now shoo! Go on, get going.

Seol404 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
You mean with me trying to enforce the Tiering System and everyone crying like little girls because their character is going to get nerfed
I was being Sarcastic, and I don't want them mentioning other peoples characters then they would get mad and act like Angry Children so I wannna close ths

This is Deathlock, who is way above what you've shown. He fought on par with Moglotor for a little bit.

It doesn't matter what she does, nothing will hurt him. He can easily negate anything she has. Even if some don't agree, Mog still stomps her out.

It doesn't matter what links you have, this becomes a stomp with Deathlock. He can easily just erase her. Even canonically, it's a stomp. HOSTLESS alone is mostly High 1-B against Yukari's High 1-C.

Christian Higdon said:
It doesn't matter what links you have, this becomes a stomp with Deathlock. He can easily just erase her. Even canonically, it's a stomp. HOSTLESS alone is mostly High 1-B against Yukari's High 1-C.
Yukari is 1-A or High 1-A with Boundary Manipulation stated by Bloplol07 with Boundary to easliy get rid of many Trump Cards, but alot of Undertale **** always downplay her to 6-B

Nah, it ain't. Now shoo! Go on, get going.

I didn't say that I got the Rainbow.EXE virus and now she hijacked into my account this isn't good

Yukari's High 1-A at best, and Nightmare HOSTLESS is on a higher rank than that. Deathlok erases her, just admit it. I've already won.

Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Blop is wrong, and even then, the Novaverse is only 1-A. Nightmare HOSTLESS is High 1-A.
So where does Deathlock scale? 0, also I can make an FC/OC Yukari on 0
Mostly. He's 0.

That means this is a stalemate.

Back