• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugioh Duelist Jacob vs Yuya Sakaki

The Supreme King Dragon said:
Wot deck Jacob's using?
Lemme list it off

Monster Cards (Main Deck):

• Junk Synchron
  • Junk Synchron
  • Opera the Melodious Diva
  • Solo the Melodious Songstress
  • Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the Beginning
  • Jinzo
  • Reflect Bounder
  • Synchron Explorer
  • Hade-Hane
  • Jet Synchron
  • Genex Neutron
  • Synchron Carrier
  • Escher the Frost Vassal
  • Junk Forward
  • Fleur Synchron
  • Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn
  • Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode
  • Scapeghost
  • Goblindbergh
  • Time Wizard
Spell Cards

• Twin Twisters
  • Terraforming
  • Dark Hole
  • Starlight Junktion
  • Swords of Revealing Light
  • Soul Charge
  • Gold Sarcophagus
  • Fusion Substitute
  • Wonder Balloons
Trap Cards

• Mirror Force
  • Follow Wing
  • Jar of Avarice
  • Call of the Haunted
  • Urgent Tuning
  • Magic Cylinder
  • Assault Mode Activate
  • Solemn Warning
  • Wall of Disruption
  • Stardust Re-Spark
  • Fiendish Chain
XYZ Monsters

• Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
  • Cairngorgon, Antiluminescent Knight
Synchro Monsters

• Accel Synchron
  • Stardust Warrior
  • Jet Synchron
  • Junk Warrior
  • Black Rose Dragon
  • Red Dragon Archfiend
  • Stardust Dragon
  • Gaia Knight, The Force of Earth
  • Stardust Charge Warrior
  • Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
  • Stardust Sifr Divine Dragon
Fusion Monsters

• Dark Paladin
  • Archfiend Black Skull Dragon

You can't win cause zarc is full of hax cannot be destroyed & negate you can't add cards to your hands except in your draw phas and with the 4 heavenly dragon & gates zero & infinity he win with ease unless you have the 4 spell cards which used against him "En moon / en wind / en flowers / en birds"

You can't win cause zarc is full of hax cannot be destroyed & negate you can't add cards to your hands except in your draw phas and with the 4 heavenly dragon & gates zero & infinity he win with ease unless you have the 4 spell cards which used against him "En moon / en wind / en flowers / en birds
Well there is always sending them back to the hand.

You should try the D/D/D monsters Akaba Reiji was able to damage zarc with his deck :)
Yeah but I beieve in my Synchros and I will neevr drop them, I don't need a D/D deck, I will create the world's most powerful deck without them. I believe in ther cards I'm putting into my deck!

That's anime you wanker! TCG Zarc can get kaijou-ed roflstomped by Shooting Quasar or Buried by Crystal Wings and by the way

You need at least 2-3 turns to summon him unless you get OTK-ed GG

Back