• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st one is major spite/ mismatch, 2nd one madoka wins via likely speed advantage and hax

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Yugi is the king of hax, tho.
He can Negate Magic.

Magic.

Madoka is a MAGICAL girl.

I dunno.

Just saying that out loud.
Kremhild is a witch...not to mention she still has a rather big range to boot

what's the most powerful magic he's negated? I doubt it's on the same level as madoka's witch form. Also Madoka can just use a witch's kiss on Yugi, stopping him from using cards and making him kill himself

>Not using Swords of Levealing Light

>Yugi not being ALL of the Homo.

>Yugi not using Magic Cylinder to revert Mado´s attacks back at her.

>BERZERKER SOOOOUL.

That is exactly why the Yugioh anime isn't taken seriously. They literally mess with the rules of the game to a ridiculous extent so that the characters can deal with any particular situation. I don't recall the ancient egyptians summoning trap cards though, I remember them only summoning monsters.

Afaik yugi's never fought a planet level opponent, so most of those are NLFs infinity attack points doesn't mean universe level or multiverse level, Madoka has no magic or trap cards

Blahblah9755 said:
Afaik yugi's never fought a planet level opponent, so most of those are NLFs infinity attack points doesn't mean universe level or multiverse level, Madoka has no magic or trap cards
He fought Zorc, an easy Planet Buster.

Sadly, Aizen doesnt like the DUEL MONSTERS Feats.

But, SEASON 5 Yugi would be enough in my opinion to beat Madoka.

The Swords of Revealing Light DO Obstruct Magic.

Mikoto Misaka231 said:

I thought they only obstruct attacks?

Sorry I guess I should have phrased that better, afaik Yugi's never used those cards on a planet buster, making it an NLF to say he could, since it's the hax of a building buster. Regardless Madoka could still use a witch's curse before Yugi has a chance to activate any cards as Madoka has much better range

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:

I thought they only obstruct attacks?
Yeah...Sorry.

Blahblah9755 said:
Sorry I guess I should have phrased that better, afaik Yugi's never used those cards on a planet buster, making it an NLF to say he could, since it's the hax of a building buster. Regardless Madoka could still use a witch's curse before Yugi has a chance to activate any cards as Madoka has much better range
He fought Zorc.

With all of his monsters and the reps of his magic cards.

It seems to be 2 to 1 so I'd say wait for more input. And for some reason I was thinking the Zorc fight only involved monsters, but I guess my memory just sucks :/

Yeah, i was mostly asking if Madoka could take the three God Cards, Exodia and God of Light.

Her multi-Arrow attack might give her the advantage...But it would be quite hard on her fighting the 5 of them at once.

The way I see it Madoka could take all five out before they get near her due to the range advantage, or she could just use a witch's kiss on Yugi stopping him from summoning them in the first place

BlahBlah, In Season 5, Yugi is basically the "commander" of the God Cards and God of Light, Madoka kissing Yugi (How could she do that anyways? She is kinda huge...and she doesnt seem to have lips.) would indeed cause him to go crazy, but the God Cards based on Season 5 wouldn´t be affected by it.

Duel Monsters Yugi has some trapcards or magic cards that can negate magical effects, i dunno if those would combat with Madoka´s kiss, but, It´s something.

Mafia Fox joins the Yugi train.

3-2

Man I really need to rewatch season 5… Anyway I still think that Madoka takes this, Yugi would be unable to use most of his hax due to the witch's kiss (it's not actually a literal kiss) and all of his monsters only have small or low planet level durability, due to her vastly superior range she should be able to deal with the God cards before they get close enough to attack, and since her stats are higher than exodia I doubt she'll have trouble beating him 1 on 1

Blahblah9755 said:
Man I really need to rewatch season 5…
Anyway I still think that Madoka takes this, Yugi would be unable to use most of his hax due to the witch's kiss (it's not actually a literal kiss) and all of his monsters only have small or low planet level durability, due to her vastly superior range she should be able to deal with the God cards before they get close enough to attack, and since her stats are higher than exodia I doubt she'll have trouble beating him 1 on 1
Sadly, Yugi doesnt have a lot of hax in his Season 5 form.

Since most of his magic cards or trap cards work under Duel Monster´s Rules.

and, again, most of Yugi´s best feats come from TCG Mechanics.

(Example: Sacrifice Obelisk has infinite Attack Power.)

Infinite attack power isn't a feat though, as we've seen with Exodia those with infinite attack power still have their limits, out of curiosity, what are some of his other best feats that you're talking about?

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Okay, aside of the efectiveness of his haxed cards. (Some could insta-kill.)
But, before i go to the "feats", i want you to know these are all in Duel Monsters Mechanics.

Yugi destroys the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUT-1kX254

Yugi achieves infinite power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKTcorgMlrs

Yugi surpasses Infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4
if they are all game mechanic feats then why do you show it?

Also if they were insta-kill why weren't they used against Zorc, in fact why are there no spell/trap cards outside the game?

SomebodyData said:
Mikoto Misaka231 said:
Okay, aside of the efectiveness of his haxed cards. (Some could insta-kill.)
But, before i go to the "feats", i want you to know these are all in Duel Monsters Mechanics.

Yugi destroys the moon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUT-1kX254

Yugi achieves infinite power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKTcorgMlrs

Yugi surpasses Infinity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80fbdQBwbO4
if they are all game mechanic feats then why do you show it?
Also if they were insta-kill why weren't they used against Zorc, in fact why are there no spell/trap cards outside the game?
OKay.

Now i got an answer.

Yugi (Vs. battles version) CAN use magic and trap cards and it implies he already has The God Cards, Exodia and God of Light summoned (Since they are independeant from him in Season 5)

So, i will link you two to Yugi´s decks.

But, the most powerful threads Madoka will have to face in my opinion world be:

Magic Cyclinder (Returns an attack directly at the opponent.)

Mirror Force (It would result in an instant kill if Madoka attacked, so consider it being like the Magic Cylinder)

Sword of Revealing Light (Forbid Madoka from attack Yugi at all for 3 turns)

Brain Control (Mind Hax, would only control the opponent for one turn)

Magical Hats (THey hide Yugi´s monsters and force the opponents to guess which to attack)

Curse breaker (Negates magic)

Goddess Bow (Lets him fuse Hermos, the knight)

Seal of Oricalcos (He took it from Raphael on a duel, it gives his monsters extra attack points, whoever loses the duel, loses their soul)

Dark magic Attack (Destroys all Magic Cards with Dark Magician)

Dust Tornado (Destroys one spell or trap card, and yugi can set one of his own)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi_Muto's_Decks

Mikoto Misaka231 said:
OKay.

Now i got an answer.

Yugi (Vs. battles version) CAN use magic and trap cards and it implies he already has The God Cards, Exodia and God of Light summoned (Since they are independeant from him in Season 5)

So, i will link you two to Yugi´s decks.

But, the most powerful threads Madoka will have to face in my opinion world be:

Magic Cyclinder (Returns an attack directly at the opponent.)

Mirror Force (It would result in an instant kill if Madoka attacked, so consider it being like the Magic Cylinder)

Sword of Revealing Light (Forbid Madoka from attack Yugi at all for 3 turns)

Brain Control (Mind Hax, would only control the opponent for one turn)

Magical Hats (THey hide Yugi´s monsters and force the opponents to guess which to attack)

Curse breaker (Negates magic)

Goddess Bow (Lets him fuse Hermos, the knight)

Seal of Oricalcos (He took it from Raphael on a duel, it gives his monsters extra attack points, whoever loses the duel, loses their soul)

Dark magic Attack (Destroys all Magic Cards with Dark Magician)

Dust Tornado (Destroys one spell or trap card, and yugi can set one of his own)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yugi_Muto's_Decks
But why can he? Theres nothing to suggest that the spells and traps even exist outside the game?

But as I said earlier, higher range and witch's kiss makes all of his hax pretty much useless, also since he didn't have these for the season 5 battle against Zorc, doesn't that make these NLF? Or am I misremembering something again?

Blahblah9755 said:
But as I said earlier, higher range and witch's kiss makes all of his hax pretty much useless, also since he didn't have these for the season 5 battle against Zorc, doesn't that make these NLF? Or am I misremembering something again?
pretty much

SomebodyData said:
Blahblah9755 said:
pretty much
Okay, the votation is 3-2 in Madoka´s favor.

Well, Witch´s kiss is not omnidirectional.

But, even IF that leaves Yugi out of commision (Also, his trap cards can be activated when the opponent attacks, without exceptions) , Madoka still has to beat all three God Cards, Exodia AND God of Light.

And, Vs. Wikia´s Yugi is a composite of his duels and Season 5, without the infinity feats.

Yugioh has shown that the duels do have real power, like season 4.

So, Magic and Trap cards are indeed useable.

Trap cards still need to be set, so if she uses a witch's kiss, which just appears on any human targeted by a witch, it's an automatic thing, not an attack of some sort. And God of Light is a non factor since Yugi won't be able to fuse while under the witch's kiss, and as I've pointed out, due to the range advantage the god cards won't be able to get near her, so Exodia's the only real threat, and his stats are all lower than Madoka's

Blahblah9755 said:
Trap cards still need to be set, so if she uses a witch's kiss, which just appears on any human targeted by a witch, it's an automatic thing, not an attack of some sort. And God of Light is a non factor since Yugi won't be able to fuse while under the witch's kiss, and as I've pointed out, due to the range advantage the god cards won't be able to get near her, so Exodia's the only real threat, and his stats are all lower than Madoka's
Erm...No.

It is not automatic, nor omnidirectional.

Homura broke free on her own when she was being led into suicide on the frist time she entered a witch´s labyrith, Madoka and Sayaka were also unaffected from it, same goes for Madoka against Oktavia, etc.

Please source me on your claim, if you don´t mind.

>God of Light wouldn´t fuse with Yugi if the witch´s kiss gets to him

That is conditional, Yugi has traps and Quick Play Magic Cards that could remove the curse from him IF he ever gets hit by it on the frist place.

Also, again, no.

The three god cards themselves have Planet DC, Exodia and God of Light are well above that, and their range is equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back