• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yubel (powers and tier)

Anime4Life2020 said:
So with her card Yubel is Multi Universal via reality warping??
Exactly. Yubel is insanely haxed and powerful for an anime card game character!

Also even without super fusion, some of her abilities already have a multi universal range such as her teleportation (she can teleport people that aren't in the same universe than her to another one and/or in the one she currently is) for example.

Also I should try and be more clear on something. Im not saying Yubel preparing the card is prep (unless did she just activate it instantly?). Im saying her getting the card period might be prep. Because if it isnt apart of her standardized weaponry, then she might not have it with her normally in battles. And to make sure there's no confusing her feat as AP, we should list her having that rating via reality warping, like how we have it for characters such as Chase Young and Wuya

Last question I have: How long did it take to fuse those universes into each other?

Well I think once she has it she always have it on her. It's permanently part of her standardized weaponry. And yeah don't worry, I intended to do that since the beginning.

I wanted to write (for her true form) "at least 5 - B, likely far higher, 2 - C with reality warping". We know Yubel is immensely stronger when she uses her own body but we don't know how much that's why I think I'll use "at least 5 - B, likely far higher".

And to answer your question, it's very quick. Universes started to collapse in less than 1 minute. The fusion was imminent, but judai activated a trap that allowed him to choose what to fuse with super fusion. And instead of letting Yubel fuse dimensions, he decided to fuse himself with Yubel.

I "created" her profile. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yubel

But since it was the very first time I created a profile, I didn't know how to add different "sections" (one per form). Just like Goku's profile for example (base, SSj, SSJ2 etc ...) with one pic for each "section".

That would be really nice if someone could explain me how to do that. If someone wants to finish the profile (that's nearly the only thing that need to be done to complete it), I'll give pics for each form (in order I mentionned them on her profile).

Human for: http://www.imagebam.com/image/da3b3c502735502

Eye form: http://www.imagebam.com/image/0cc3de502735519

Energy form: http://www.imagebam.com/image/39d1fb502737198

Martin possessed: http://www.imagebam.com/image/928b6e502735489

Johan possessed: http://www.imagebam.com/image/0559d2502735512

True form: http://www.imagebam.com/image/fe98f1502735514

Yubel Terror incarnate: http://www.imagebam.com/image/d7d2cd502735522

Yubel the ultimate nightmare: http://www.imagebam.com/image/4bbb42502735521

Thanks in advance for all those who will help.

You mean a Tabber? I would post the source code but wikia is being a butt about it. I would just go on Goku's page, click "View Source" and copy/paste the coding for his tabber and specialize it for Yubel.

Normally I would help clean the page, but I am utterly pooped atm, in case it gets deleted for being messy, I'll save the source code and help fix it when I get the energy.

Darkanine said:
You mean a Tabber? I would post the source code but wikia is being a butt about it. I would just go on Goku's page, click "View Source" and copy/paste the coding for his tabber and specialize it for Yubel.
Normally I would help clean the page, but I am utterly pooped atm, in case it gets deleted for being messy, I'll save the source code and help fix it when I get the energy.
Thanks for the help. Too bad I saw your message too late. I can't edit Yubel's page anymore. It has been protected.

Because it's a Tier 2 page, man. Also you didn't really bother to put in reasonings on the page. not doing taht would likely get you a message from Antvasinma or anyone of the staff, from which they're gonna ask what the reasoning for the stats are there for and such....

Even if I included details (like the "12 dimensions feat" in feats section) due to my inexperience there were still things that were wrong or missing (such as the tabber for example).

I apologize for that.

Also Thank you and all other persons who contributed to this page. I really appreciate that!

There's one thing I noticed though: her resistance to mind control, mind reading and memory manipulation were removed from her powers and abilities. I think it's mainly because I stupidly forgot one feat. In season 4, Judai was one of the only person who wasn't mind controlled, had his mind read or his memories altered by Trueman or Darkness thanks to Yubel's powers. Which means of course she is resistant to these forms of mind manipulation.

Also, do you think "transmutation" was not valid (it was also removed)?

CrossverseCrisis said:
(Shrugs)
Well the feats are there so perhaps that's fine enough for that at the least....
Yeah sorry again if I forgot to mention that in feats. I'll be more careful next time I'll create (or edit) a profile.

A minor thing I noticed. The Egyptain Gods are rated Planet level+ based off Zorcs feats, so would that scale to Yubels attack potency?

Darkanine said:
A minor thing I noticed. The Egyptain Gods are rated Planet level+ based off Zorcs feats, so would that scale to Yubels attack potency?
Yeah you're right, we should change that.

Ah also, I think the following feat should be added:

"In season 4 Judai was about one of the only person who wasn't mind read, mind controlled or had his memories altered by Trueman and Darkness thanks to Yubel's powers".

To justify Yubel has resistance to mind manipulation.

Also, do you think I'm allowed to add Yubel to the "god tier" (or if not, then the cosmic tier) category? After all except number 100, she is the only 2 - C character.

If there is stats for Yubel most likely he/she scales to Jaden as well which resolves his unknown tier. Also, what do you think the DC for God Neos?

Crzer07 said:
If there is stats for Yubel most likely he/she scales to Jaden as well which resolves his unknown tier. Also, what do you think the DC for God Neos?
I would say Judai (fused with Yubel) should be "at least 5 - B, 2 - C with reality warping (he kept "Super fusion")", just like Yubel.

The main problem with Neos is the fact he only has a few feats compared to Yubel. His main feats are:

- Dodged a beam of light (as glow neos)

- has lightning and light manipulation abilities.

- Effortlessly lifted an enormous submarine with one hand (as grand neos) and threw it on "The Rock Spirit".

As God Neos, he doesn't have extraordinary feats. Only game mechanics. His effect is (anime effect):

"This card can only be special summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning 1 "Elemental Hero Neos" you control and 6 "Neo-Spacian" monsters with different names from your side of the field of the field or graveyard to the deck. (You do not use "polymerization"). You can remove from play 1 "Neo-Spacian" monster from your deck to have this card gain its effect(s) during this turn. This card gains 500 ATK for each "Neo-Spacian" monster removed from play this way".

IF we apply game mechanics, he can obtain any effect of any "neo-spacian" monster and can do it as many time as he wants per turn (anime only), and increase his atk by 500 each time it happens. That's interesting because that means not only he can copy their powers but in addition to that he becomes strogner each time he does it. Also among "Neo-Spacian" monsters, there's a monster named "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" who can copy all effects of an opponent's monster.

So IF we apply game mechanics,God Neos can indrectly copy an ennemy's powers. But if we do not use game mechanics, God Neos is literally featless and doesn't have something that would justify a different tier than his other forms.

I have a question. Who would be a good opponent for Yubel (A match where it would be hard to decide who could win)?

Of course if we ever do one, speed would be equalized.

I can confidently say that Yubel can have a seperate page from Jaden Yuki, since they are both different beings. But, one thing that bothers me, is her powers during the 12 dimensions.

Back