• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Narukami VS Minato Arisato

If this is Izanagi vs Opheus, i think its pretty fair to say that Narukami wins without much trouble, as Izanagi is used to use electric attacks, whicch is Opheus´s weakness while Izanagi is neutral to Opheus´s fire based attacks.

If P3 is using Messiah, then he would probably win beccause of the multiple healing skills, can heal from Izanagi´s price attacks, and its neutral to electricity, while having megidolan who would easly one shot Izanagi.

So...Yeah, it depends on P3´s persona.

This is not going to be like the last one I saw right? All I saw was some dudes wanking Minato for reasons like "Tanked attacks from Nyx" and "Universe Arcana"

I mean, it absolutelty depends on the personas they have, damnit.

Yu has Jack Frost, Misato has a fire persona, Misato wins.

I mean, this is dumb.

It should be Izanagi vs Opheus.

MagiSinbad said:
Izanago no okami is 7-A.
Izanagi No Ookami one-shotted a High 6-A, hence the tier in Yu's profile

wait shit, nevermind

Yeah, no Ookami is restricted, 7-A for both

Though call (If they can use all their Personas except Messiah and Izanagi no Okami), but I'm going to give my vote to Minato for two reasons:

First he has access to fusion spells like Justice or Armaggeddon. Specially useful since Narukami doesn't have anything to counter them (they have almighty damage)

Second (altough less important) Minato's best weapon Lucifer's Blade is better in terms of attack and accuracy than the Blade of Tokusa (Narukami's best weapon)

Lucifer's Blade Attack 450 Accuracy 100 Special Ability +10 to all Stats

The Blade of Tokusa Attack 408 Accuracy 96 Special Ability Critical rate up

I can see both Minato and Narukami surviving several Almighty spells, but with Armageddon is another history. Can you present me an strategy in which Narukami can survive one or two times the skill?

If everyone is allowed to use any personas, then Minato has the advantage because of armaggedon unless Yu somehow manages to silence him.

Izanagi vs Opheus is a clear cut win for Yu.

Back