• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2. I didn't say anything new, this point should've been done when I mentioned enhanced senses and Dante's mindset.This is concluded

3.I know what you were saying here but the overall point that "Dante wouldn't use DT because he as a threat because he's superior to Yu" was what I was arguing against because this point was done to death in previous threads, it's taxing to argue this repeatedly. This is concluded

5.Except it's not even from DMC5, it's from DMC2.You yourself are assuming Dante has to manually activate time stop in DT based on it not being shown in DMC5 cutscenes to stop time verses the more logical answer being it's poor writing on the devs part (which is backed up by the lore, gameplay, and the guidebook). I'm done arguing this point with you and I'm pretty sure we have nothing else to discuss here.

Yu only negs resistance with Almighty.

He can use his elemental breaks to also neg resistance, though, but only for elemental resistances.

Depending on how you base Yu's fighting style, mainly which game/anime, he only uses Almighty when he can't damage them with other attacks.

But still, time stop was a huge debate and I believe Dieno already covered that.

Back