• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Narukami vs Arjuna (Yu is trying to beat an ancient mary sue from india) (ONE MORE VOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp,kinda bored here,and then this idea come's to my mind suddenly,and here folks,an Persona vs Nasuverse match,featuring the sicon vs an mary sue from ancient time!!!

-Speed equalized

-7-A Yu is used

-Both in character

-Place located in Yokohama bay

-Range is 5 km

-Win via death!!!

Yu Narukami
Archer (Arjuna)

VS

• Yu : 8 (Rein, Kinkiest, Asuka, Dargoo, Zephyr, Shozo, Nisan, Ed)
  • Arjuna : 2 (Schnee, Anon)
  • Inconclusive : 0

Any sane person in persona would do first is buffing then mind charge then Alumaigutii. Is Pashupata allowed here? Also Izanagi no Okami resists elemental so fire isn't a problem.

Yu can probably win via his buffed attacks. He can increase his speed and accuracy along with strength and defence via heat riser and use mind charged Ziodyne to attack. Arjuna can probably sense it coming but Yu's buffed speed can probably take it.

Hmm,alright,i take that as vote.

-Yu : 1 (Rein)

-Arjuna : 0

BTW,i will make another Persona vs FGO match soon.

Does Yu have any means of dodging arrows that are as accurate as homing missiles and explode on impact?

Oh, so it's that precise? Explosion isn't problem. Most of the agi attacks explode on contact. He can dodge attacks that have 70-80% hit rate, but probably he can't dodge the arrow if Arjuna's are as precise as homing missile.

Try to refer the supporters of the verses to this thread to get some attention and keep the thread going

Narukami FRA and Almighty attacks that will bypass Arjuna's magic resistance.

Man I can only bow my head in front of Veloxt1 rOkore's persistance with his threads. Infinite stamina is not enough to gauge the power of his BUMPs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back