• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh GX the 12 dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ProfessorKukui4Life don't even dare to put words in my mouth again. I said that stuff about Higher-D because you thought that the PokeGods avatars are 4D because they can exist in 4D space, and I pointed out that is not since even 3D humans can exist in 4D worlds as the Distortion World, making them existing in 4D stuff not a proff for them being physically 4D.

@ProfessorKukui4Life don't even dare to put words in my mouth again. I said that stuff about Higher-D because you thought that the PokeGods avatars are 4D because they can exist in 4D space, and I pointed out that is not since even 3D humans can exist in 4D worlds as the Distortion World, making them existing in 4D stuff not a proff for them being physically 4D.
Yes and since humans existing in any higher-D space seems to not even be an anti-feat in the first place, that point shouldn't be valid any longer as a counter argument for anything less in dimensionality.

Also, this is the wrong thread to bring that up to me.

Yes and since humans existing in any higher-D space seems to not even be an anti-feat in the first place, that point shouldn't be valid any longer as a counter argument for anything less in dimensionality.

Also, this is the wrong thread to bring that up to me.
Good lmao was worried that it was an actual counter here lol

The time limit has been reached everyone seems to agree with the revision so i'll apply the changes now
The changes should be something like this
Low-Multiversal with super Polymerization ( was going to fuse the 12 dimensions which are stated to universes, two times and said dimensions were stated to work on quantum theory the fusion would result in an explosion that would destroy all of the 12 dimensions)
Darkness's range would be like this
Range Inter-dimensional up to Low-multiversal with absorption (absorbed all of the spirit world which has 11 dimensions and was going to absorp the 12th if he wasn't stopped)
We also need a note for clarifying that the random dimensions aren't a part of the 12 dimensions
And it would be like this
Note : neo space gravekeeper dimension and the world of darkness are not considered part of the 12 dimensions due to having no statements saying that they are and becuase they contradict the story and cause alot of plot holes

The time limit has been reached everyone seems to agree with the revision so i'll apply the changes now
The changes should be something like this
Low-Multiversal with super Polymerization ( was going to fuse the 12 dimensions which are stated to universes, two times and said dimensions were stated to work on quantum theory the fusion would result in an explosion that would destroy all of the 12 dimensions)
Darkness's range would be like this
Range Inter-dimensional up to Low-multiversal with absorption (absorbed all of the spirit world which has 11 dimensions and was going to absorp the 12th if he wasn't stopped)
We also need a note for clarifying that the random dimensions aren't a part of the 12 dimensions
And it would be like this
Note : neo space gravekeeper dimension and the world of darkness are not considered part of the 12 dimensions due to having no statements saying that they are and becuase they contradict the story and cause alot of plot holes
That all looks good to me. Do you want to make a follow up thread for other characters who scale or should I?

Hold on, had to reopen. But uh, you can't just put stuff like your note on a page Zencha and leave a mess. If you're going to edit a page, you can't just half-ass it.

Sorry if this is unnecessary but how would Bakura fit into any of this?

Also use source, and preview your edits. Visual Editor presents a number of problems in the long run.

Alright, so far the profiles to update are:
  • Yugi
  • Season 3 and 4 Judai
  • Yubel
  • Johan
  • Light of Destruction Saio/Sartorius*
  • Nightshroud
  • Potentially Edo/Aster and Ryo/Zane*
  • The Signers
  • Dark Signers
  • Paradox
  • Aporia
  • Z-One
*To be addressed later
Anyone else?
This is what we have so far, everyone except Judai, Yubel, and Nightshroud will be addressed in the new thread

Use proper grammar, capitalization, etc for your additions to the profile.
Sorry for the ****** up capitalization im doing this on phone and it's been Hell to Edit the Pages can you specify the capitalization or grammar mistakes that ive made to adjust them?

Also bruh you could've fixed the stuff or tell me what's wrong about the edits i made instead of reverting the entire edit it took me a while to even make these on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back