• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! : fixing the neos mess

Honestly how i see Neos' profile, it should be:

Elemental HERO Neos Alius > Elemental HERO Neos > Elemental HERO Brave Neos > Elemental HERO Neos Knight > Elemental HERO Honest Neos > Rainbow Neos > Elemental HERO Divine Neos

Chrysalis Dolphin > Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin > Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin > Elemental HERO Aqua Neos > Elemental HERO Marine Neos

Chrysalis Chicky > Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird > Elemental HERO Air Neos > Elemental HERO Storm Neos

Chrysalis Pantail > Neo-Spacian Dark Panther > Elemental HERO Dark Neos > Elemental HERO Chaos Neos

Chrysalis Larva > Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab > Elemental HERO Flare Neos > Elemental HERO Magma Neos

Chrysalis Pinny > Neo-Spacian Glow Moss > Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss > Elemental HERO Glow Neos

Chrysalis Mole > Neo-Spacian Grand Mole > Elemental HERO Grand Neos > Elemental HERO Nebula Neos

Last edited:
i'm not sure since the profile is for neos not the neo spacians and it would too complicated but hey that's just my opinion

wouldn't it have too many tabs like godzilla ? because that's what i'm trying to avoid

hm i'm kinda okay with this now that i think about it
Wiseman and Krieger would just be in anorher tabber

another tabber
holy ******* shit i forgot how many transformations neos has

where would it go on Neos' page? Between neos knight and honest neos? or between honest neos and rainbow neos?

no i meant it would be a it's own thing sorry if explained poorly but it woud be like this
Elemental HERO Neos Alius > Elemental HERO Neos > Elemental HERO Brave Neos > Elemental HERO Neos Knight > Elemental HERO Honest Neos > Rainbow Neos > Elemental HERO Divine Neos

Chrysalis Dolphin > Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin > Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin > Elemental HERO Aqua Neos > Elemental HERO Marine Neos

Chrysalis Chicky > Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird > Elemental HERO Air Neos > Elemental HERO Storm Neos

Chrysalis Pantail > Neo-Spacian Dark Panther > Elemental HERO Dark Neos > Elemental HERO Chaos Neos

Chrysalis Larva > Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab > Elemental HERO Flare Neos > Elemental HERO Magma Neos

Chrysalis Pinny > Neo-Spacian Glow Moss > Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss > Elemental HERO Glow Neos

Chrysalis Mole > Neo-Spacian Grand Mole > Elemental HERO Grand Neos > Elemental HERO Nebula Neos

Neos Wiseman > Neos Krieger

Actually wait it would be better to have Cosmo Neos be on Neos' profile seeing as its a lesser version of Divine Neos, so:

Elemental HERO Neos Alius > Elemental HERO Neos > Elemental HERO Brave Neos > Elemental HERO Neos Knight > Elemental HERO Honest Neos > Elemental HERO Cosmo Neos > Elemental HERO Divine Neos > Rainbow Neos

Yeah seems good
But just want to say that i can't upload profiles or contribute to the wiki for the next maybe 2 weeks Because of IRL stuff so sorry i can't apply any changes

Rainbow dragon scales to yubel and was stated to be compareable to the god cards iirc

Sorry for the late response but some IRL stuff happened and i can't posts scans
So anyways i was wrong rainbow dragon scales to the sacred beasts not the egyptian gods
So when judai and the others were stuck in the alternate dimension and wanted to go back home the only they could do is to gather an insane amount of energy so pegasus literally created rainbow dragon (the card) on the spot and Sent it where judai and johan were
and in order to Open a portal to their original dimension two insanly strong energys need to clash and rainbow dragon must use it's full power
So after some time mizawa figures out that 3 sacred beasts have an insane amount of energy so tldr jaden and johan tag team against yubel and yubel summons the sacred beasts fusion and johan summons rainbow dragon and uses it's effect to boosts itself to 10K it's now equal to the fusion and presumably used it's full power (even tho the boost was not complete it needed the red crystal) but anyways rainbow dragon attacks the fusion and one shots it keep in mind that the fusion is stronger than all of the sacred beasts togerther Because that's how fusions work in ygo and the cast return home check ep 129 130 if want the full context watch the end of 130 if you want the tldr

Oh yeah tldr he basically scales to armityle while not even in full power

okay i'm back
first of all about the context judai and his friends are teleported into another dimension so they want to get back
(the only important characters in the desert dimension are judai johan misawa and yubel the only important characters in the original dimension is dr.Zweinstein)
dr.Zweinstein tells judai and his friends that they need rainbow dragon's power to return back to their original dimension and that it needs a massive amount of energy but the connection gets cut off so they need to figure out how to produce such an insane amount of energy
ef5a1074f72fd5ecf228e95d12a075b2.jpg
b08ccefbdb9b405d2cfaffeebb8cc192.jpg
c48aac4be5f3ff51371a03e1e19b4fdf.jpg

but then misawa remembers that the Sacred Beasts exist and that they have a massive amount of power (they are called the Phantasms in the japanese version)
f0d3a6c09899bcfd2927031dfdfdd4ea.jpg
f10c216451f66d19852a8590921f50e0.png
dd6f6f1372bd9aa415cd6591df2cab23.png

fast forward a couple of minutes and now yubel is dueling judai, johan later joins the duel in order to defeat yubel and go to their original dimension
now when rainbow dragons attacks and raviel uses it effect to prevent the attack nothing happens meaning that rainbow dragon's power did not activate
9ceaf203eea44add9a973e2a6e1b9bdd.jpg

but when yubel summons armityle the chaos phantom (the fusion of the sacred beasts) and attacks jaden, johan uses a spell that redirects the attack towards rainbow dragon and reveals that rainbow dragon's true power is refering to his effect rainbow dragon uses his effect to absorp all crystal beasts's power except ruby carbuncle the red crystal so he's not even using his full power so both monsters have 10K atk and when thier attacks clash neo space gets destroyed Armityle also gets destroyed even tho their attacks are equal and then yubel and johan get teleported into another dimension mind you rainbow dragon survives the explosion created from their attacks and sends all characters that are trapped into the dessert dimension back to their original dimension
2f5f0bf0b86b7c17c138df01e30e0844.jpg
21e0fdba68fbaa81ef188d0b4f34b6aa.jpg
223685d56f9d31295962b2b44c2d36c3.jpg

b2a39920e7c04fc26a108bc30f5d7444.jpg
3139c838474aa0f7dfa34819d4fb3385.jpg
a6084e7472e4ab51dba6f30395d115f3.jpg
e68f747c14d8cddc97f004bfd414073e.jpg
c544b373328d049b863158069615ba8b.jpg
81cc0f9bec6235eb9a6f25717367f50c.jpg

a035085b3f6da4ede8f9414f40084cc4.jpg
7a0ad8d380f646c773eb209b66d7bd5a.png
5411a2586440ae158e6a7e86a66e36b6.jpg

rainbow dragon appears in the original dimension seemingly unharmed by the explosion he and armityle created but disspears right afterwards (because cards can only stay for a little while after the duel ends)
dc17c31f0ce35b648df02cc897d8c9e7.png

Back