• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Youtubers?

I just came here from Vsbattles, and I want to double check. Youtubers are allowed on here, right? I just wanted to make a profile quickly for one youtuber, Matpat, since it's not allowed on Vsbattles.

No youtubers. Put them on Joke Battles. Unless it's characters from a Youtube series, that would be allowed here.

Well, it's not Matthew Patrick himself, but rather his avatar. So, would it fit into the same category as The Nostalgia Critic?

Nostalgia critic might fall within the "part of a Youtube series" rather than an actual Youtuber.

and it doesn't matter if we do have them or not. The ones here would be breaking the rules and probably were missed. Breaking a rule doesn't change the rule to not exist. This rule is stated in the Rules for Original Character Profiles under the "Regarding the makings of some Joke Characters".

"They are a joke due to being a parody of said character or even real life versions of people as well as something that's likely not meant to be taken seriously at all and also most likely don't follow regulations should they be Tier 1 or possibly 0 even and therefore should be directed towards to this site here instead."

This says that it would require it to be a parody of a real person rather than a real person. There is a difference. Not to mention it also says it should only be removed if it's supposed to be a joke.

I see nothing stating that I cannot make the page. So, therefore, I will still make the page, though I'm obviously going to keep a copy on my Sandbox, should the page be removed...

I'm inclined to say that joke-battles may be better for them, and I think I did say that about TNC

Considering pages like TNC have nearly enough stuff on their own to warrant a actual VSBW page, I see no reason that they should be considered invalid here.

Yobo Blue said:
Considering pages like TNC have nearly enough stuff on their own to warrant a actual VSBW page, I see no reason that they should be considered invalid here.
That's also part of the reason. Matpat could easily have just as much as TNC if not more. Plus, I hate the Joke-Battles page for Matpat just because it gives him a bunch of bullshit abilities based off his less-liked videos...

ShockingPsychic said:
What tier would Matpat be? Just interested.
It really depends on what you want to call outliers. Like a lot of characters, he ranges anywhere from human to wall level (simple stuff like shattering a television with a birdcage or getting hit by a car) to star level or greater (getting struck by and/or killing characters like Mario, Mickey, Bowser, and Kirby).

Got a lotta hax too and a huge arsenal.

Back