• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your powers are mine! (Echidna vs Phantom Thief)

No way, are you knowledgeable in Parahumans?

Sorry, I ask that question every time I see someone comment something relevant for this verse because everyone is rarely active

Here's the calc. He hurt the guy who hurt the person who did the feat

I'll count that for now
Up to that point at least yea.
I kind of lost interest not long after this arc because it sucked so much. Literally an entire arc walking a glorified dog around while it constantly vomits every 5 seconds.

And what is his AP based on? Its first citing a power he won't have in this fight and then 'varies with copy'. What is his baseline, no copy strength?
Essentially he copied a quirk known as Twin Impact, allowing the second blow caused by said quirk to be several times strong or on a scale of 3-11 (2 would be twice and 12 would be dozen), so he’s simply scaled to the AP of the Strike divided by 3 (for the high 8-C end) which is 2.7 (that’s what his base AP SS and Durability is)

Essentially he copied a quirk known as Twin Impact, allowing the second blow caused by said quirk to be several times strong or on a scale of 3-11 (2 would be twice and 12 would be dozen), so he’s simply scaled to the AP of the Strike divided by 3 (for the high 8-C end)
Oh that makes sense. So his actual strength is reverse scaled from that feat, essentially? Then they're basically even in everything stat wise and while she does have regen so high he likely can't kill her, that's something she didn't gain over time (ie he can copy it presumably no issue), so I'd say its either:
Incon they can't kill each other
or
She wins because her sheer mass lets her harm enough of him to beat the regen, but he can't do the same as he's simply too small to do so much damage so fast
I'd lean towards the latter.

Everything except speed. But I don't think his speed really makes him so fast he could outdamage her regen enough for it to matter.

But I don't think his speed really makes him so fast he could outdamage her regen enough for it to matter.
Isn’t baseline hypersonic like over 10x faster then fastest Subsonic? Even assuming Echidna is highest Subsonic could go (Mach .5) Monama scales above Mach 7 so I think he’s over 14 times faster

Isn’t baseline hypersonic like over 10x faster then fastest Subsonic? Even assuming Echidna is highest Subsonic could go (Mach .5) Monama scales above Mach 7 so I think he’s over 14 times faster
Depends on if that's fast enough to find and get to her core. She got attacked in the story by massed groups of superhumans during her fight and outregenerating all the damage until she just randomly didn't (I think the author made her too strong and gave up, she just suddenly becomes worse at regenerating for no apparent reason) in the story. If you don't take out her core she won't die. But her entire arc is terribly written so, for example, we don't know how hard it is to break her core. I don't think its even mentioned as being broken as far as I got. Apparently she regens later because they never broke it, but I never got that far.
His lifting strength is also unlisted so she may be able to literally just sit on him to disable him entirely and then eat him and win. She didn't do this in the story because her entire arc is her being attacked by dozens of people at once, but I don't see why she wouldn't 1 v 1, and its likely what she did offscreen to get some of her summons to begin with. Except he's too fast for that.

Depends on if that's fast enough to find and get to her core. She got attacked in the story by massed groups of superhumans during her fight and outregenerating all the damage until she just randomly didn't (I think the author made her too strong and gave up, she just suddenly becomes worse at regenerating for no apparent reason) in the story. If you don't take out her core she won't die. But her entire arc is terribly written so, for example, we don't know how hard it is to break her core. I don't think its even mentioned as being broken as far as I got. Apparently she regens later because they never broke it, but I never got that far.
His lifting strength is also unlisted so she may be able to literally just sit on him to disable him entirely and then eat him and win. She didn't do this in the story because her entire arc is her being attacked by dozens of people at once, but I don't see why she wouldn't 1 v 1, and its likely what she did offscreen to get some of her summons to begin with. Except he's too fast for that.
Yeah, that’s why I went with Incon

Yea I'm vote incon.
Best scenario I see for her is he gets tired punching her since she never got tired during her arc and that's preusumably a result of accumulated mutated physique and his profile specifically says he doesn't copy stuff like that, best scenario I see for him if breaking an object of unknown durability hidden inside a giant monster with incredibly fast regen, which is more or less just guess work because her powers were so poorly defined.
But for all I know he'll never tire either.
Or maybe she just has infinite stamina from her core. Who knows.

Back